look at me | 29

"Huh? Yeah... That's me?" Denji called, twisting his head back to look at voice.

"Servant (Y/n) as well? How could you betray your master! The Nightmare Devil!"

There, right just behind us was Mitaka, or well... War, as I called her, standing strong with a look that could make anyone shudder. She was half-naked though, to which I wanted to get up clothe her, but the vicious anger that she nailed into my eyes kept me still in fear.

"Do you fail to recall when I used you to put dreams of war into politicians heads during little sister's height?! You should listen to me, and kill that traitor Chainsaw where he stands!"

"That was... That was a one time thing! I don't even know you well! Besides, all of that stuff was against my will! I'm a changed girl now... And Mitaka, if you can hear me! Chainsaw Man can change you too!" I curled, no longer trembling in her sight but calm. Courageous even.

"Grr," she grumbled.

"Whoa," Denji huffed.

Slowly, the boy would set me down, his eyes planted on his new foe for all the wrong reasons. It was like he didn't even register of word of what was being said, instead he let his eyes do all the "hearing". Which basically means nothing! War on the other hand, had ripped off a piece of Yuko's leg, sharpening it up like a frightening blade.

Yuko's tentacle alone could do much damage, but sharpened up like that could really kill someone.

"M-Mitaka," I called out, my eyes filled with worry.

"Whoaa..."
That chainsaw quirked again, his breath all airy and light...
Hold on a second!

My head whipped back at the boy before anyone could say anything else, watching as his head tilted up and down and back again on Mitaka's body.

He was checking her out, that pervert!

I couldn't understand why, but my heart was racing.

Not with joy,
but with a loathing type of anger.

"Don't ignore me!"

Denji wasn't mine but...

Angry, I shoved my right hand into the side of his metal head, causing him to stumble and look to me a little too submissively.
"Hey!" He whined.
"You perv! How come you don't look at me like that?" I whined back, unable to hide my jealousy.

"Whoa!! Wait! You want me too?" He cheered, clenching up in excitement.

"(Y/n) get the hell out of here, or I'll chop you up fine too!"
War barked, but her voice went unnoticed in our ears.

"W-Well... Kinda," I stammered. A flush quickly stole my face as I hid my left hand behind my back, my other hand pulling away and over onto my hip. "Whoaa!!" He haunted out, slowly taking the time to check me out.

This was embarrassing!
This idiot, had he no shame?
Let alone a concept of what type of danger he was in? Though I couldn't see his eyes from his Chainsaw head, I could feel them on creeping up me. After another second of his brazen stare, I couldn't help but to rush away from him; now standing behind him with a beat face.

"I see now, you are on side with the traitor! All humans are the same!"

"F-Focus on your fight, Ji!"

SLUMP!
Suddenly, the mushy sound of hands and bodies squelching around in the corpse below would steal the space. Denji exclaimed loudly at the sound, tossing his head towards the view. There, a hand reached out in all the rubble. All heads were turned away, focusing solely on the new girl that climbed out of Yuko's body. "Wha! Get out of here (Y/n)!" Denji tossed at me, not turning around to look back.

In was in that moment that I felt a mass grab me in all different places, restricting me easily. But before I could even cry out, let alone bring Denji's attention to me, I was yanked downwards and dropped.

My stomach collided right into a lap, which striked up minor pain right up my body, and straight into the wrist I forgot was throbbing.

"(Y/n)?" I could hear the muffled voice of my beloved start to ring from above, "Guess....she got out... But....you.....girl!" The sound was airy, hard to make out, but it was most definitely Denji's voice. What just happened?

"Sorry, didn't think you'd be right above me," Yoshida smiled, laying his hands straight into my back. "Wha?" I vocalized in confusion. Hesitantly, I glanced at the room around, easily being able to figure out we were sat in an abandoned classroom. Tables and chairs were tossed around here, books scattered, bags left. All that remained was the teacher's desk, to which was the one we were on right now.

Yoshida was sitting pretty down here, doing whatever his secret organization wanted him to, and now could do it with me laying confused in his lap. My stomach was laid flat again him, my legs up below the knee in the air, all while my head was laid against the desk.

And this guy didn't even mind me like this, judging by the hands that laid flat against my back.

"What about Denji?"

"He'll be joining us soon... Five... Four... Three..."

At the sound of a muffled war cry, a body would drop straight into the room from the ground, the roaring of chainsaw spinning filling up the quiet, abandoned place well. There, in the middle of the room hanged Denji upside down, his leg being held up by a tentacle. "Hiii Ji!" I chimed, directing his attention over in the midst of his confusion.

"You're hopeless," Yoshida hummed, his eyes narrowing softly on the boy.

Slowly, I was unable to hear their childlish banter, as the feeling of my own throbbing hand took over. Now that I was with the two people I felt the safest with, my adrenaline was wearing away, fast. That seething pain, it seared up my arm and straight into my eyes, the stings causing me to groan and jerk into a tighter curl on Yoshida's lap. "Hmm? (Y/n)?" He murmured, those hands of his now pressing circles into my back.

"Don't be scared... I'm here, your Yoshida's here," he cooed softly.

"Hey, you asshat, dont'cha mean Denji's here! Denji! Deenn— AAAH DREAMMY!!" Denji suddenly screamed as the sound of his heavy feet classing into wood grew loud and closer. "WHAT THE! NOO!" He cried. Before I could register the movement in my sweaty state, my left arm was yanked towards the sound of a certain blonde, his obnoxiously loud sniffles and cries filling the space.

"Oh my— (Y/n)! We have to get you to the—"
"DREAMYY'S HAND NOO,"

"I'm fine... I'm fine just... boil it..." I slurred as my vision fogged. "Boil it? What are you talking about? I'm getting you out of here! I told you not to come today!"

"YOUR HAANDD WAAH!"

"Well... maybe! If you helped a little... more!! This wouldn't... gah!" I managed out, slinging a fist into whatever body part of his was closest. The boy made no time to dodge it, instead he aligned me over onto my stomach, bridal carrying me in his arms.

"YOUR H-HAND!!"

"Denji!" Yoshida yelled. "Shhh, shhh..."

"Yeah Ji... On the bright side... ugh... at least weee... agh... I'm too dizzy."

Then I don't really remember the rest...