ji | chp 11

When the morning came 'round through the windows, I was surprised to find how hot and restricting it was in bed. No matter how I attempted to turn, I felt restricted and heavy, like weights were tossed onto me. Groaning, my eyes were forced to flutter open, immediately directing my attention to the weight that was against my chest.

To my surprise, and honest glee, a cute face was pressed into me! To which belonged to none other than Dream girl herself. Gosh, I felt like my heart was exploding from the sight of her on my alone, as a warm and fuzzy feeling jolted up my spine. Her hand laid right on my chest, her knee over my legs, while a line of drool dribbled out the corner of her mouth.

Pochita are you seeing this? I feel like I'm gonna die!

No...

If I died right now,
I'd be satisfied!

There's a girl on me, sleeping! And she actually wants to sleep on me! Laying with her is nothing like when I was with Power, this was so vulnerable! And super cute! Argh, Awesome!

Jittery from my joy, a stray gasp slipped out from my lips, a flush dusting over my cheeks.

My hand flew up to pet her head, my jaw now fully unhinged as I gasped again in shock of the touch. Even though, with her on me like this excitement made it hard to breathe, I was truly happy in this moment.

"Mmr,"
she suddenly purred out in confusion.

The noise alone caused my hand to shrink back and my lip to suck in. Groggily, she began to move, her head turning up to look at me.

And with a tart gasp, "Denji, Denji... Hi," she sat upwards, crawling closer to close the gap between us. Her eyes were brimming with shock for a few seconds before buttering over into pleased delight. Watching her shift like that, my heart caught a breath, my gaze softened, and I swore I was melting away into the pillow.

She was so close, I could feel her nose's breath tingle against my upper lip. This was too intense, she's making me nervous! Not only were our faces too close, but she also looked effortlessly stunning- like one of those american super models!

I was captivated fully, blushing as I stared at her features in anticipation. Her eyelashes fluttered slowly, while her lips spread into a happy smile.

She was like a cat greeting her owner in the morning with biscuits, and man was I falling for every second of this.

"Dream girl..." I breathed out, my eyes drifting down and staring deep into her lips. What if she kissed me? What if I kissed her? Would she mind it even? No... no I can't do that.

Yet I couldn't even bring myself to look away.

"Oughhh," I groaned suddenly, as (y/n) had dropped all of her weight onto my chest, burying her face into my neck with a non-guilty chuckle. "sorry," she cried back, but her feet flinged up to wave in the air as she spoke.

That was so cute, despite the wind I just lost in my lungs.

What was with her and suffocating me, huh?

She was always in my neck though, or on me. It was super clingy, but I adored every second of it. Whenever I was in another room than her, she always ran to find me. man, even sometimes she cries to be let in the bathroom with me.

Her behavior only showed me more of how much she truly liked me. I really like girls who like me.

It's like she's obsessed! Gosh, I'm gonna cry just thinking about it! A girl who's crazy in love with me!! I'm dreaming, I have to be!

Slowly, I slipped my hand on her back (as her hands wrapped around my shoulders while her legs flew around my waist), and I steadily rose up from the bed, staggering around for balance. "Mmhg," she whined in protest, only snuggling into me more. "I gotta get ready, 'ssory..." I whispered, steadily carrying us over to the bathroom.