First Day

"Come on, Tem, hold on, we are nearly there" "Y/N, I feel cold; why do I feel cold?" "It's okay, Tem, just keep listing to my voice."

One month earlier

"Just remember to keep him in check, and you will be fine" "Thanks Gohin and I'll come back if I get hurt, but I gotta head to school; it feels so weird going there after not for ages" Gohin placed a hand on his human friend "you will be fine just ignore the looks they give you, and it will be fine I promise." Giving off a reassuring smile, Y/N jumped out of the window and landed on to a roof as he started to head for Cherryton.

The headmaster had asked Y/N to join the new school year; he had known of the boy's past and the fact he was the only human. Said human was wearing jeans, a hoodie, and gloves; the hoodie was suitable because it covered most of his face; he didn't like the fact he was the only human around on his back was his sword that for legal reasons and thanks to Yahya he was allowed to carry around as long as he didn't pull it out too much.

Listing to his music as he jumped, the school was getting close as a grey wolf and golden retriever were walking into school "so Legoshi do anything fun for summer break?" "Oh no, Jack, I didn't do much; how about you?" "I had a lot of fun shame we didn't meet up during our break." As a red deer started to walk past them, a thud was heard as someone in a hoodie landed in front of the trio with a thud and on one knee "oww, that could have been better."

A voice spoke that only he could hear "nice landing, Jackass" "shut up, now time to find the head teacher." Ignoring the looks, he ran towards the school "hrmm, interesting," the red deer said with a hand up to his mouth as he walked towards the school, ignoring the fan girls. "Okay, so drama club is to the north, and so is the cafeteria, maths and English are to the South, dorms at to the East, and the Headmaster's room is nowhere....where the fuck am I?" You said to no one in particular

"Lost, are you?" turning around, you saw no one until you looked down and saw an Alpaca looking at you. "I guess that would be correct. I'm looking for the Headmaster's room" "Ah, follow me. I'm Tem, by the way" "Y/N pleasure" Y/N huh? Nice name" following the alpaca, he finally led you to the right room. "Well, thank you, Tem. I guess I will see you around" "maybe I'll see you in drama club; I think you would fit in quite well."

Giving a final wave goodbye, you walked in, and a tiger lifted his head up as you pulled your hood down. "Ah, you must be Y/N a pleasure" he stood up and shook your hand "now I understand this must be hard for you to be here, but please understand that we don't not discriminate or judge anyone here" "thank you, mister Gon," you said with a bow.

"We do have one request here, though, and that is trying to refrain from using your sword." You gave the nod in response, being handed a timetable, and like that, you were off your last one was drama club now you were staring at the double doors hood still up as it had been since you left Gon's office "come on Y/N you can do this it's simple, just walk in."

"Is talking to yourself a common occurrence for you?" Looking down, there was Tem smiling back up at you "maybe," Tem laughed again at this, "come on, everyone inside is nice, I promise" mentally, you groaned; last time you trusted someone, you had to run out of Inarigumi hideout leaving Ten rather sad. But that's for another time.

As soon as you walked in, there were eyes on you

(A/N: I know this is one from season 2. I couldn't find one from season one deal with it

"Sup," was all you said with folded arms as you were swarmed by the group, and a million questions came your way "one at a time, one at a time, so who's first?" "What's with the hood, newbie?" The group parted, and looking at you was a red deer who walked towards you "what can I say? I like a bit of mystery," you replied with a click of his tongue; he held his hand out. "Louis, third-year drama club president."

"Y/N, third year, mystery man" you could have sworn he gave a small smile to that "so why don't you take off that good then? I like to see what they dump on us" with a smile, you pulled the hood down revealing you were human to the group who all gasped even the calm and composed Louis was even shocked if it was only for a few seconds then their voice all yelled at once as you covered your ears in pain.

"ENOUGH" you yelled, causing everyone to back up "sorry about that. Didn't mean for him to yell; almost let the Beast lose now then" walking past them, you sat on the stage and sighed "okay now one at a time ask me a question and tell me your names, so I know for future reference."

First up was a tiger who asked, "name's Bill, so what's with the sword? Is it real or?" You slowly pulled the sword out and let it rest on your hands "yeah, this thing is real alright it was given to me a long time ago by...." You paused, remembering how you got the sword "a old and close friend," a few more questions later, a grey wolf spoke up, "I'm Juno and are you an herbivore or carnivore?" You chuckled, causing most of them to look confused. "I'm neither; I'm what you call an omnivore. I can eat planets and meat, so I guess you could say I'm the middle man between the two."

Louis spoke next, "how does it feel being the human?" That question hit like a truck; you had never really thought about it. "I guess it's hard from time to time being the only human. There is no one else that can relate to my problems, with no one I can confide in with. I'm sorry I'm not confident answering that question." Finally, a tall grey wolf was the last to speak. "Legoshi and you said earlier about realising the Beast. What did you mean?" You raised an eyebrow "your observant; I like that about you" his tail wagged a little "as for the Beast, it's primarily a metaphor."

The bell rang, stopping you jumping down from the stage; you looked at the paper "okay, room 701" "701? Uhh, that's mine. Do you want me to take you there?" looking from your paper was Legoshi you had met at perfect eye level  "you staying at 701?" He fumbled with his hands a little "yes, that's right. Do you want me to show you there?" You gave him a warm smile calming him down.

"Sure, that'd be great thank you Legoshi