𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N POV.

*Bell rings*

'Finally'

I put all my stuff in my bag and walked out of the classroom—well, not until Jungwon stopped me.

"Y/n!"

"I'll walk you home," he said as he started walking in my direction.

"No, it's fine."

"I still need to go somewhere," I said, smiling a little at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his famously confused face.

"U-uhmm," I stutter, trying to think of a lie.

'Fck what should I say now!?!'

'Well I can't just say that. Oh, I have an appointment with my doctor right now!!'

"Uhm, well, I need to buy some girl...stuff on the market, yeah," I said while chuckling nervously.

"Are you sure?" I can come with you. "It's already night," he said, looking at me worriedly.

"It's fine, won; please inform the others and Eonnie as well." I said while smiling at him. Then I started walking away.

"Be careful okay!!" Jungwon yelled while waving his hands.

I just waved back and smile at his cuteness.

'I'm gonna be late'  ╥﹏╥

*Meanwhile*

"Where's y/niee?" Sunoo asked while pouting.

"She said she has somewhere to go" Jungwon told them.

"To where?" Yena asked confused.

"She told me she'll just buy some girl stuff on the market" Jungwon said pouting.

"Let's go now" Heeseung said.

"I want to walk with noona tho" Ni-ki mumbled pouting slightly.

"We all do ni-ki but she has things to do"

Jay said putting his arms around the lad.

"Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?" Sunoo said looking worried.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen sunoo, maybe you're just hungry??" Sunghoon said.

"You think so?" Sunoo asked still not sure if should he trust his guts or no.

"Everything is fine sunoo, Don't woorryy to much" Jake said patting sunoo's shoulder to reassure the lad.

*BACK TO Y/N*

"You're not getting better, y/n, have you been following my instructions?" The doctor asked.

"Yes I am, but I don't get it why am I not getting better" I said looking down.

The doctor sigh

"You'll need to decide whether you want to get the surgery done or not y/n dear" She said while looking at me worriedly.

"I-I'll think about it, thankyou" I said and bow at her.

I exited the hospital and went home.

As I was walking home i felt like someone is following me.

'Is someone following me or I'm just being delusional'

I quickened my pace and grew nervous as I heard the footsteps quicken too.

'Fck fck what do I do!?!'

'Should I call someone?'

I took out my phone and call the first person that comes on to my mind.

Jake

'Come on pick up'

When he finally answered.

"Jake i think--Uhm I think someone is following me" I frantically told him while also keeping my voice low.

"What??" "Where are you right now?!" He asked, hearing him frantically stand up.

As I was about to answer, someone covered my mouth with a cloth.

"I'm at----" I dropped my phone and struggled to get out of the person's grip.

"Y/n?? Y/nn!!" "You still there?!?" I heard Jake speaking on the call.

The drugs then kicked in.I started getting sleepy, and the last thing I remember is seeing black.

JAKE POV.

"Y/n!?" I heard a muffled voice on the other call, and I started getting really worried and scared.

'Fck fck!!'

I immediately called Heeseung Hyung while I was frantically wearing my shoes and padded jacket.

"Why, what's wrong, Jake?" "Why did you call me at this time?" Heeseung Hyung asked, and you can tell that he just woke up.

"It's about Y/N Hyung," I said nervously.

Heeseung, hearing that this is about Y/N, immediately sat up and asked Jake.

"Why?" "What happened to her?" He asked frantically.

"I think she's in danger, Hyung." "Call the others and tell them to meet up in our usual place; please hurry, Hyung," I told him, and after hearing an okay, I hung up the phone and rushed out of the house.

'Please be okay y/n'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

↬ How are y'all my beloved readers
( ~˘ ³˘)~♡

↬Surprise again... your author updatedd woooo!!!wwoooottt!! ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ)