𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N POV

I woke up with the sun on my face.

"What time is it?" I checked the time and saw that it was still early.

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Good thing my cheeks aren't swollen and red anymore." I checked my wrist to see if it's still badly bruised.

"Not that visible anymore, but still noticeable." I sigh and go on with my morning routine.

*AT SCHOOL*

I was casually walking towards my class when someone bumped me really hard, causing me to fall to the ground.

Then I heard a fake ass gasp.

"I'm so sorry! I thought no one was there~" Hana stated, then walked away like nothing happened.

'You blind bitch or what?'

I just sigh and get up to dust my uniform.

*LUNCH TIME*

I got up from my seat and was about to go out when someone called my name.

"Hey y/n, wait up!" Jungwon said.

I waited for him to finish organizing his stuff.

"Done! Let's gaurr~" He said, snaking his arms around my shoulders.

"Y/n!! Jungwon!! come on over here!!"We heard someone yelling.

"Oh, the hyungs are there, let's go," Jungwon said, holding my hands while walking towards the others.

"Oh eonnie, you're here too," I said, looking at Yena sitting beside one of the boys.

"Oh yeah, I decided to join them because they said you'd be joining as well," she explained as she continued to stuff food into her mouth.

'She really loves food, ey'

Someone's POV.

"That fcking bitch won't listen, huh?" said a girl glaring at a certain person.

'Just wait, y/n,' the person thought while smirking.

Y/N POV

"How are your cheeks and wrist?" Jake asked.

"It's alright now," I said, still eating.

"Just avoid them, okay darling?" "She's been obsessive towards us and it's so annoying,"

Sunoo stated while rolling his eyes.

I just chuckled at his sassiness, and we continued our eating.

'Yeah the boys and yena eonnie knows who did it...they won't stop pestering me asking who did it so..'

*TIME SKIP*

Someone's POV.

"What's the name of the target?" Someone asked, talking to someone on the phone.

"Shin y/n"

"What do you want me to do with the girl?" The mysterious person asked

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kill her"

______________________

↬Surprise! surprise! YOUR AUTHOR UPDATED HAHAHAHAHAHAGGAGAGA

↬WELL IT'S NOT LONG THO ˘ᗜ˘

↬ AND YES....I'M ALIVE....WELL I'LL BE DEAD SOON(҂⌣̀_⌣́)