𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

JUNGWON POV

JUNGWON POV.

I was still admiring her face when I noticed her eyes begin to flutter gently, causing me to shift my focus away from her and look to the side.

Y/N POV.

When I awoke, the others had already begun to fill the classroom. After I fixed my hair, the boring class began.

Someone was staring at me while I was listening to our teacher.

I turn around and search for that person.

When I caught eyes with Jungwon, my heart began to beat rapidly. His eyes are mesmerizing.

I instantly regained my composure and averted my gaze. Ignoring the fact that my heart is pounding.

Making jungwon frowned as she looked away.
.
.
.
.
.

Class finally ended.

I stood from my seat and exited the classroom, only to be welcomed by Haru.

Haru screamed excitedly, "N/n!!! Let's walk together!! "

I sigh

" Sure, whatever,"

I mumbled, and began walking.

Then Haru links his arms with mine. I simply rolled my eyes, used to his clinginess.

Someone called me as Haru and I were ready to leave our school's gate.

" Y/n!! " someone called.

When I glanced back, I saw Yena approaching us.

"What's wrong, Eonnie?" I inquired.

She gave a brief glance at Haru before returning her gaze to me.

"I was about to ask if I could join you,"

she added, her gaze falling on me.

"Why? Where are the boys?"

I inquired, confused as to why they were not with her.

She looked down and added,

"Ermm...well- I was avoiding them."

We three headed home together. As we walked, I watched Yena eonnie become nervous or blush whenever Haru and her conversed.

Hehe, I'm going to tease her later. She likes him, so Haru is the boy she's inlove with, huh?

I was thinking to myself, ignoring the
two people strolling alongside me.

When we returned home, my eyes widened for a second and my heart began to race as we saw them at our front door.

They're here for yena, I know, because she clearly avoided them. Ignoring the fact that it makes my heart hurt.

We say our goodbyes to Haru and then proceed to move towards them.

When they realized we were there, they immediately went to Yena and immediately asked why she hadn't texted them, blah blah, ignoring my presence.

" Y/n "

When I turned around, it was Haru who had called me. I thought he had already returned home.

"I thought you went home," I said as I approached him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I just want to tell you that Goodnight!! "

Haru said grinning like and idiot.

I slap his shoulder causing him to hiss and pout.

" Really Haru," I replied, raising one brow.

Then He kissed my forehead....again. What's with his behavior this days? He's making me confuse so much.

My cheeks flushed as he backed away, smiling at me as if nothing had happened.

Not noticing the eyes of the people behind them that held jealousy.

" Yah! What's the matter with you?"

I exclaimed, repeatedly smacking his shoulders.

" I'll go now byee Y/nn!! "

He said while quickly running away.

"Stupid haru,"

I mumbled, my face flushed. My heart was racing and butterflies were fluttering in my tummy.

I shook my head and then turned around only to find them looking at me. Then I realized that they must have been seen all what happens making me frown.

I quickly went on the door then I went on my room.

Narrator POV.

They all saw the interactions that happened between Haru and Y/n.

They all witnessed the interactions between the boy and Y/n.

Yena was envious of her sister as she witnessed how Haru treated his sister and how his eyes hold so much love and care when he looked at y/n, and it made her heart break.

While the boys was feeling irritated as they saw the way Haru kiss her forehead and how Y/n got flustered.

This makes them jealous, angry and also confused on why are they feeling like this.

They literally forgot that they we're here for Yena.

___________________

Hellaurr everyonne It's been a while I'm so sorryyy.

I've been busy this daysss Sowrryy

Hope you guys like this chapterr!!
Byebyeer mah koyangiessss~( ˆ͈̑꒳ˆ͈̑ )੭♡

Hope you guys like this chapterr!!Byebyeer mah koyangiessss~( ˆ͈̑꒳ˆ͈̑ )੭♡