The place was liitle far from the city so they took 2 hours they reached their mansion at 6 in evening, guards took their bags in the mansion and in a while some maids assist to help in put their belongings in their rooms.

The mansion was too big and extra spacious making taehyung wonder that its too big for a person to live in even bigger then the mansion back where they live all the time.

"Welcome Mr jeon and Mrs jeon"

maid smile politely bowing to both of them along with other two maids with her also,jungkook only nodded and taehyung smile toward them lightly.

"sir any work for us"

"no you all can leave for now"

Jungkook order as three maid ones again bow and left from their toward kitchen and jungkook look toward taehyung who was busy in scanning the beauty of mansion, The athaestic look of the mansion caught his attention. Though the wall of the color were dark but still they were captivate, and the place have a abundance space according to him which is more then enough for the one person.

Taehyung broke his stare when he hear some throat cleaning voice and saw jungkook look at him with his deep blank eyes ones again, taehyung started to chew his lips because of nervousness.

"follow me"

Jungkook said as started to walk in particular direction and taehyung immediately started to follow him like a lost puppy, after few second they jungkook stop infront of a black wodden door and taehyung also stop beside him, jungkook open door and enter inside of room.

Taehyung enter inside of the room behind jungkook, He walk to the centre of the room, while moving his eyes around the room. He glimpsed to the room decoration which is similar to mansion.

"Mina will give you tour of house i have some important works... I'll be in study"

Jungkook said as taehyung nodded slowly then jungkook left from their leave behind taehyung who started to put his belongings in cupboard.

He was in middle of his word when a knock appear on the door, halted him as he moved to open the door, taehyung open door meeting a lady who seems to be in her late thirty.

"sir I am mina, I am here to give you tour of house"

She smiled little while bow infront of taehyung who smile softly and said..

"please call me by my name... My name is taehyung"

Mina smile sweetly and nodded her head as she lead him to the way.
Mina was a sweet lady, taehyung liked to talk to her, she behaved to him like a elder sister, mina was an interesting and funny lady, she made him laugh by her jokes. Mina showed him garden of the mansion, which he liked so much because of his love toward nature the library of the mansion was huge, after having the tour of mansion, taehyung walk to his room and talk to jin and jimin.

Next morning taehyung is washing dishes inside of kitchen, today is Saturday so all maids are on leave till Monday, Today jungkook had important meeting so leave early then usual and taehyung didn't go because today is his holiday.

Taehyung was in middle of wash dishes that's when he suddenly started to feel dizzy, since morning he feeling like this but he thought to ignore it all the time.

He held his head for for some time and close his eyes and went back to normal. He thought due to stress he was feeling weak so he decided to take rest after finishing the work, he quickly finished washing all the dishes and went back to his room.