She would turn her back on the light and make a partnership with shadow.

She would befriend another kingdom and trick the prince into darkness.

And once she had gathered that kingdom she would return and destroy it, showing she would make a difference.

But still all of their words hurt and she kept remembering them.
Even if the prince of Dizirá pleaded with her that this wasn't the way.

When he realized how hurt she was, he didn't believe anyone deserved it.

If anyone treated his youngest sister that way he wouldn't have it.

But the prince trapped in ice and shadow couldn't do a thing to sway the girl's frozen heart.

He couldn't thaw it from darkness.

...

Eziynda watched as two figures from the descended kingdom travel slowly through the forest as the one of shadow followed them.

She grinned, she needed them to take down another kingdom.
The girl didn't care what Elevin wanted nor if they wanted to help.

She trusted no one but her darkness shadows, but even then she held superior over them.

The girl walked in front of them and sung a little song.

The two gasped and covered their ears.

Shadows emerged from her voice.
Shadows appeared all around.

Suniverozi brought out his sword, but he had no idea what to do.
Kaizo warned them to run, but all sides were blocked.

They were trapped.

"Who... Who are you?!" Suniverozi demanded, trying to be strong. But was it worth it? Would he be able to survive?

But his question angered her, "Of course you don't know who I am... I must be really that unimportant... Unrecognizable huh?!"

Suniverozi shook his head at once, "N-no I am just terrible at names and matching them up with faces." He sweat, "I don't know much about others really. We've been kinda sheltered from the rest of the kingdoms."

Eziynda held her lips in a thin line, "Then have you heard of the kingdom of songs, Sirenzania?"

"It is a kingdom but I know little of it." Suniverozi

"Of course you don't. How unfortunate." The girl rolled her eyes and whistled for mer shadows to surround.

"H-h-hey wait!" Suni exclaimed as he realized what was happening, "Why have you surrounded us? Can't we leave? Please call your shadows off..."

"No!" She grinned giddily. "I like you. You're pretty, so is your friend behind you. But you both would make excellent shadow pets or shadow statues!" She stated leaned her head back.

"W..w...what!" Syrukia stared in horror. "N-no I must... Be perfect I... We are Elvins those who helped you see shadow.. So you can't." Syrukia trembled.

The girl laughed, "Aww are you scared? Don't worry it's actually totally fun! I even have a friend you can meet. His name is Cestíon. He is my fiancé who is absolutely adorable, but he has been misbehaving so I am forced to do away and find his sister!" She clapped her hands.

They both began walking backwards and Kaizo went in front of them.

"I'll guard you and you both can run. I might not make it..." Kaizo trails off, avoiding their glances, "I might get enraptured by her shadows and be under her control, but at least two will be safe."