Chapter Thirteen

Bonnie's POV
    I woke up to me being snuggled up in Freddy's arms.
    I blushed, 'I can't believe I didn't once leave his arms last night.'
    I looked at Freddy's adorable sleeping face. He looked peaceful. I then heard Freddy breathe hard as if coming to life. He was awake.
    "Good morning, Freddy," I said still looking at his face.
    He opened his eyes to look at me.
    "Good morning darling," He said with a smile.
    He knew that I'd blush at being called "darling". I put my face down on his chest so he wouldn't see me blush. He lifted my face toward him to kiss me. I kissed him back. I also slightly parted my lips. He took the moment to slip his tongue into my mouth. I parted my lips more. Our tongues began to dance around each other. He was so gentle. My stomach was fluttering.
    I was blushing a deep crimson red when we parted. Freddy smiled. Then, he went in for another kiss. This time as our tongues swirled around each other and Freddy began to feel under my shirt. I didn't want him to stop. My body started getting hotter. At this point, we were in a full makeout section. Freddy broke the makeout session to get on top of me. He started back up again. This time he began to take my shirt off entirely. After he was done taking off mine I took off his. He began to kiss my neck. He slowly made a trail of kisses leading down my body. His hands followed. As he did this I let out soft moans. His hands and kisses stopped just before my waistline. He began to tug at my waistband which was beginning to feel a bit too tight. He began to pull them down exposing my whole body to him. I reached for his waistband he took his off as well. He positioned himself at my entrance. He kissed me and then gently entered me. I let out a loud moan through our kiss. He began to move in and out. My hips moved with his motions while I moaned loudly. He started thrusting faster. We were both moaning loudly. My mind was completely blank from pleasure. He moved faster and faster. I felt him finish inside of me. As he came I also came. Because he was on top I accidentally came on his stomach.
    "S-s-sorry."
    "I'm not worried about it," he said as he took his finger to wipe some off.
    He then stuck his finger in his mouth.
    "You taste good," he said with a smile.
    I somehow blushed an even darker crimson red. He got up to go to his dirty clothes pile and grabbed a towel. He wiped off his stomach and handed the towel to me. I put the towel under me. He put his boxers back on. While he did that, I cleaned myself up and also put my boxers back on. He sat back down on the bed. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.
    "I love you, Bonnie."
    "I love you too, Freddy."
    At some point, we ended up falling back asleep in each other's arms.