(I will do my best!)

U/n: I'm dreading that day honestly. Y/n hasn't gone through it yet and I honestly hope they don't go through it. Now I get Derek is going through that phase and I'm honestly hoping...and this is nothing against derek we all love derek. That seeing how he looks will convince y/n to never go though that phase.

Derek: I personally wouldn't want them to dress like me. I like the way geek is now. They wouldn't really be a geek if they started dressing and acting goth. I also feel like it would be weird if they started dressing and acting like me.

Ace: if y/n wanted to just try the style I wouldn't mind too much. In fact a couple weeks ago y/n lost a bet to derek and their punishment was they had to similar clothing to him for a month. They'd looked pretty good actually. But they still acted the same. Now if y/n changed their attitude I don't think I would be too happy. I really like the way y/n is now.

Kayla: I'm sorry to say but that would not suit y/n one bit. Y/n is perfect they way they are now! Now if they gothic Lolita I think that would be pretty cool! They'd look so cute in those outfits.

Vanessa: I would probably grin and bear it. Almost every teenager goes through that phase. I'm dreading the day gregory goes through that phase...it's going to be horrible!

Gregory: mmmh...I can't imagine y/n being like derek just doesn't suit them.

Freddy: um...it's superstar choice on what they want to wear and act...but...I'd really pefer if they stayed they way they are.

Roxy: lil cub might make a good emo. But I don't want them to change their personality so I hope if they do go through that phase only their looks change not their personality. I'd love to teach them how to do eyeliner.

Monty: eh they might look cool but if that cool look came with an attitude, that might not be a good thing. I like the way they are now.

Chica: we'll I've actually been so interested in the goth style and I think it would be a good opportunity for me to explore that with cupcake. Of course I like they way they act now. I don't want them to change their personality.

Sundrop: I'm gonna be honest I've never like the clothing or the attitude most when teens go through their emo phase. Derek is an exception. Of course o would support sunshine and still be there for them.

Moondrop: yeah no.

*insert author*

Author: but how would you react-

Moondrop: no.

Author: moon just-

Moondrop: NO.

Author:......author out!

*author has disconnected*

Eclipse: if they wanna try the style. I'm okay with that. I bet they'd make a very cute emo.

Glitch: *having flashbacks of Micheals emo phase.* I'm not looking forward to it.