Survival of the Hottest

Comenzar desde el principio

"Y/n and I sat up a kiddie pool over there and were charging people 5 bucks for 5 minutes." He explained "SINJIN, YOU GOT 3 MORE MINUTES."

"OKAY!" Sinjin replied, sitting in the blue kiddie pool as he slapped the water, kicking his legs.

"Is it true that sweat and pee are like... cousins?" Cat asked randomly as we all looked at her with a questioning stare.

"Ew." I muttered.

"What now?" Andre asked before Beck cut in.

"Man, how long is this heatwave gonna last?" Beck asked.

"They say till Tuesday." I said, before sipping on my lemonade.

"Why would they say that!?" Cat exclaimed, looking around.

"Wow, It's up to 106 in the Valley." Robbie told as he looked at his pear pad, making us groan.

"Hey, check Venice beach." Beck suggested.

"K, um Venice is... only 91 degrees!" Robbie looked up from his pearpad, slightly shocked.

"Aw! Let's go to Venice." Tori said, raising her head up.

"You guys wanna?" Beck asked, glancing around the table.

"What, blow off school?" Jade looked at him.

"I can get with that." Rex added.

"I meant Saturday, I can borrow my uncle's pick up, hook it up to my RV. We could all hit the beach." Beck suggested, shrugging his shoulders as Trina walked by.

"The beach? I am so in!" She said.

"No, no, no"

"Stay away!"

"No, Trina-"

"I can't wait!" And with that she walked away, ignoring Beck and Andre's calls.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Jade yelled, looking in the direction Trina went.

I looked over at the kiddie pool, seeing Sinjin lying face down in the pool. "Uh, Andre-" I said as I looked over at him. Tori followed my previous gaze, now also seeing Sinjin.

"Hey, hey Sinjin!"

"He's face down in the kiddie pool." I said, starting to get up.

Jade leaned back, looking "Yep."

"It's cool, he still got two minutes left." Andre said, checking his phone. I shook my head and walked over to Sinjin as Tori and Robbie got up too.

I moved him to lay on his back as Tori and Robbie crouched down beside me. Tori turned him around, "Are you okay?" She asked, as water gurgled in his mouth in response.

"Maybe..one of you should give him mouth to mouth?" Robbie suggested.

"Nah, he's alright..." Tori said as she let go of his head and stood up to her full height.

"Mmm...It's no telling where Sinjin's mouth has been, just call 911 okay?" I said, giving a smile, patting Sinjin's head.

It's no telling where Sinjin's mouth has been, just call 911 okay?" I said, giving a smile, patting Sinjin's head