★Showdown Baby★

ابدأ من البداية

The scene once more cuts to the familiar sight of a dimly lit room, the one where Dio usually resided in. He was sitting on a pretty raggedy leather couch, his one arm leaned against the armrest, and the other held a pretty old book. 

"What are you reading?"  Amelia asked with a slight shadow on her face, she sneaked a look at the cover, it read 1984 by George Orwell.

"My future manuscript on how to dominate the entire human race." He silently smirked to himself, but his smile quickly deteriorated the second he put the book down. "At least that was my plan, they're close to finding me out love."

"Close?" She looked shocked at him, "But I even stopped the nightmares to avoid giving any more clues! What could they possibly discern now?!"

"They discerned the name of my stand!" He growled angrily and came up to her, "The second you decided to act rashly and attempt to kill them all was your first mistake! And what about the news concerning Hana!? She is still unconfirmed to be truly dead!"

Amelia was stunned, she was too shocked to the point where she almost spoke no words, "M-my lord please-"

"Be quiet you hag!" He brushed her away, "I will give you one. last. chance.  I will send Hol Horse to capture the girl before she can uncover my true abilities, and if he fails...It's your turn."

"Of course my lord." She bowed, grateful at having the opportunity of a second chance.

"Fail to bring her back, I will strip you of your vampiric abilities...and you'll be as good as dead."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Did you know that Europe was actually named after a Phonecian princess?" I yawned and grinned at Polnareff as we were all walking down the street after finishing our quick brunch. 

But surprisingly, instead of having the usual shocked or interested reaction to my cool fact, he raised his hand up at me to be quiet, as if he was trying to concentrate on something that we couldn't see yet.

"What is it?" Jojo caught sight of his expression, but Polnareff only shook his head.

"I thought I heard something, I'm sure of it!" He scratched his chin and wondered what was behind the corner of a wall we just walked by.

"If you're that worried about it then just go check it out" Joseph shrugged and brushed off his fears. But we quite literally just passed that corner and nothing was there, so I'm siding with Joseph on this one if Polnareff is that paranoid.

"Just give me a second." He sighed and trudged his way over behind the corner, we all stood and waited for him. I honestly never took him as the paranoid type, what brought this up?

A good couple of minutes passed and all of us started to get impatient, Jojo stood as nonchalantly as usual, Joseph literally fell asleep with his eyes open, and Avdol just kinda zoned out.

"Ugh" I groaned under my breath, "Whatever the hell he's doing it shouldn't take that long!" I rolled up my sleeves and marched behind that corner myself. Jojo quietly followed beside me and Avdol shook Joseph awake. It literally looked like he took a 36-hour nap, and after waking up he yelled "Wait!" As he followed after me.