I had to ruin him too.

Start from the beginning

Mina chuckled though her pain and said "They really do love our kookie don't they?" Daejung nodded saying "I thought Hosoek truly loved our kook but these two are insane with their love".

This had the parents in happy tears.

"I can't wait till my baby wakes up." Mina muttered and Daejung looked at the sky only praying Jungkook wouldn't tournament their already broken hearts anymore.

Yejun POV:
Everyone was tired and exhausted hence I was the one sorting out Mrs lees arrest. I made sure that woman served her sentence.

The way everyone stayed at the emergency ward with Jungkook told me that they forgot about her or maybe they didn't care enough.

I however, wanted to make sure my kids got their revenge and Mrs Lee actually rots in jail.

Currently after making sure everyone was okay I left to go to the police station. I had all the evidence that Hoseok had on him earlier.

I smiled remembering Daejung and Mina hugging outside of the hospital earlier.

It was nice knowing a lot of us would be reunited now, like Hoseok and Tae and hopefully soon Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook.

I hated how Jimin and Yoongi still had their distances. It was hard seeing them so apart.

I tried to locate IU after her mum was taken to the police station but she was nowhere to be seen and Mrs Lee kept denying that Lee Ji-Eun as in IU was NOT her daughter even though the evidence proved she was.

The police said they shall look into her but unless she's done something wrong criminally they can't arrest her.

I sighed knowing there's no point in arguing because the law is well law and I'm grateful I was able to at least get Mrs Lee in prison for tormenting Jungkook.

Once the police officers finally let me go I went back to the hospital hoping that there was at least SOME news from Jungkook but alas the operation was still going.

It was currently 11pm meaning the whole day had almost gone. Jungkook was showing no signs of waking up and it was eating us all alive.

Jimin fell asleep on yoongi's lap whilst Yoongi sat on the uncomfortable chair sleeping too holding Jimin tightly. The same with Hoseok and Tae with obviously Taehyung on Hoseok's lap.

I walked towards them and placed the blankets I had brought in them. It was pretty chilly in this hospital and we were all refusing to go home so may as well get comfortable.

Jin was sat on the chair with Namjoon's head on his lap. The poor boy hadn't even closed his eyes for a minute since Jungkook was shot. I also walked up to them and placed a blanket on Namjoon's body.

I then turned to Mina and Daejung who were both sat with each other Mina had cried herself to sleep and Daejung was holding her in his arms as he anxiously waited for Jungkook.

I gave him the blanket and he smiled a very faint smile where you could see the pain in his eyes. He took the blanket and put it on both himself and Mina.

Then I finally, turned to my own omega she was sat besides yoonmin and Jimin had a strong grip on her hand.

I went and sat besides her moving her head on my shoulder. Then I gently put the blanket on the both of us too.

It was an exhausting day today and as I looked around we were all in our lovers embrace besides Jungkook and he needed to get up so he too would be with his alphas.

"Come on baby don't hurt us anymore, get up please".

SeokJin POV:
I sat in the waiting area unable to hold my weight on my legs now. I had Namjoon's head on my lap and as I caressed his hair I felt a feeling of relief that maybe just in this moment at least everything was okay.