I had to ruin him too.

Börja om från början

"It's so hard Mina, I once again failed as a father I let Jungkook sort it out on his own. I didn't realise she was hurting him. I was so oblivious. I lost my love and my family to that woman".

Mina shushed her mate as she kissed the top of his head. "It's not your fault Dae stop blaming yourself. You knew why it happened. You had to pick and you were young and vulnerable so you made that decision. It's okay".

Daejung shook his head saying "I could have fought for it the same way my kids did. But I didn't. I didn't fight for my love. I didn't take responsibility the way Yoongi did with Jimin and I definitely didn't fight for the truth like Jungkook did".

Mina took a deep breath and said "Yes, but you realised your mistake and it's eating you alive. Not many people can accept that. It's okay love Jungkook will be okay we all will be".

Daejung looked up at his mate and said "Love?"

Mina looked away the pet name slipped and now she didn't know what to say. "Do you take me back Mina?"

Mina looked at Daejung and said "No, I can't you're married to her and even if she's in jail she's still your wife...plus I don't know if I love you anymore".

Daejung wiped his tears and said "If you think even for once I married that woman then I don't think we ever understood each other Mina. I never married her. I didn't divorce you either. I just left you remember? I left because she threatened to hurt you and our children. They were only young Mina I couldn't risk it. That woman like Hosoek said, was involved in human trafficking..she could do anything."

Mina was shook at the revelation "You didn't remarry? She threatens to hurt the kids?" 

Daejung nodded his head "At the time I told you that my love for you faded and that she could satisfy me more. Then you found out she threatened my business that's why I left you but that was never it Mina. I would lose all worldly possessions then ever lose you and my children. I just wish you knew that Mina".

Then Daejung left because he had never felt so weak in his entire life - his Mina didn't want him so what was his purpose anyways?

Mina turned around to say something...anything but her voice couldn't be trusted it came out as a mere whisper and she knew if she let Daejung go today he would never be hers.

So like a kdrama actress she ran after the male role. Her being old but not that old despite her two grown kids was very fast and she managed to collide her body against Daejungs back who helped in surprise.

"I'm so sorry". She whispered and it broke Daejungs heart because his Mina hadn't sounded this week since the day Jungkook was born and doctors claimed him still born.

She looked at Daejung pathetically in the eyes and said "I'm so sorry". The exact same words she muttered and how can Daejung forget the relief in her eyes the moment they heard Jungkook's cry?

He held her tightly and said "If today our baby didn't live why on earth would I blame you?"

Mina has never felt so loved in her life so today when she whispered "I'm so sorry". Daejung turned around and said "If today you didn't believe my words then why on earth do you think that I would blame you? It's never your fault Mina never!"

Then he pulled his mate into his arms the same way he did when Jungkook was born. How the tables have turned because there's Jungkook fighting for his life again.

"He's gonna be okay right?" Mina mumbled and Daejung nodded with great confidence he said "He has to because his mates won't let anything happen to him because if Jungkook goes they too go."