CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?

Start from the beginning

He walks over to Y/N to get her down there but hears a crumpling noise, he looks down to see he's stepped on a sheet of paper.

Blitzø' lifts his foot and after seeing the sheet was stuck in his shoe, he grabbed it by the hand, annoyed by the mess.

He looks at the sheet of paper once he has it at hand and discovers there's a drawing on said sheet.

The drawing is clearly not made by an artist, but it can be deduced that this drawing is about a couple of Imps holding hands.  From the shapes of the horns and their hair... they have a slightly similar appearance to Millie and Moxxie.

This captures the attention of the furious Imp, for a few seconds he forgets his anger and is curious when he looks back to the ground to see that there are more sheets of paper with drawn doodles.

He lets the pup sleep a bit longer while he bends down to pick up the doodles.  Y/N seems to have drawn herself a couple of times, it's easy to tell by the supposed triangular dress the drawn furry is wearing.

Other drawings are supposed to be clouds and the sun from the mortal realm.. probably what she has seen through the portal that Loona opens when they go out to do their job..

Some other drawings seem to be Loona as it's a drawing of a hound with long hair and gray clothes, pretending to be her gothic attire.

Blitzø takes the sheets of paper he picks up with one hand and passes them up with the other faster.  There are not many more interesting drawings, bones, flowers, more drawings of M&M, the moon...

But he stops abruptly when he sees a specific drawing.  A tall, handsome Imp with curved horns and white spots on his face.  Is it him?

Blitzø: Huh..

Nobody had ever made a drawing of him without him having to pay someone with money or with his ass..

Intrigued, he looked around to see that there were no more sheets of paper to collect.  He then looked at Y/N, and saw the paper she had covering her face.  He couldn't help but be curious as to what drawing she had done on that sheet.

He grabbed the paper slowly trying not to make any noise with it so she wouldn't wake up.  Not because he wanted her to sleep, but because he didn't want anyone to see how curious he was about such poorly done drawings. 

He had completely forgotten about the beating he wanted to inflict on the girl for the whole mess.  As this?  This was something new for him.

Having the drawing secured in his hands, he runs on tiptoe behind his couch and sits down, with his tail wagging with excitement, as if it were a naughty cat. 

He looks around to make sure no one is looking at him, he turns to look the white sheet and flips it over to see the drawing.

It's a drawing of him and Loona, holding Y/N's hand, all smiling.

Blitzø: Oh fuck...

He knew that the little hellhound was affectionate because he had adopted her, besides being younger and naive, but he didn't think that in a few days she'd fall in love with this family of two so quickly.  Especially since no one really wants her here.

As Blitzø arranges the last drawing together with the other poorly done drawings without losing sight of it, he comes to two possible conclusions.

Either that little girl made these drawings as an excuse not to be kicked in the ass for the mess she made in the room so that he'd feel moved for her...

Or.. Blitzø's acting has really improved and by pretending to love her he managed to make her feel part of the family incredibly fast and his plan is being carried out perfectly despite the shit he's had to put up with.