"S-She's beautiful" Chapter 1

I'm never one to spill out all of my thoughts at once but that's what I really want to do now. There's so much roaming my mind but not enough will to admit to it so it's just been this bottled up disaster of emotions that'll come pouring out at any moment. Ah but that's not what I should be thinking about. I have the week off so now my group is planning meet ups and extra practice.

I stand up from my bed and open the closet, struggling to decide what I should wear, the group is planning on meeting in sekai then going to a restaurant but they haven't decided on the place. At this point there's clothes all over the closet unsorted, it may seem like a small decision but it's major for me to be able to fit in perfectly. I ended up going with a light pink summer dress with matching heels, it's modest enough to be considered an everyday outfit but also the quality to fit for a formal occasion. "It's settled" I say as I grab my purse and take out my phone. I open my phone and go onto "untitled" and press play, the phone lightens up the room and I eventually end up in sekai.

I never usually appear in the same area of sekai everytime I visit but I'm quite unfamiliar with this specific area, the sekai is endless, so much to explore but I'm settled with staying in the same area. I begin walking around, trying to watch my step on the concrete, the breeze of sekai softly swaying my dress and hair, which I decided to leave half down today with the top half tied with a ribbon. The more that I continued walking forward, the more unfamiliar the area had become. Obviously there's no map for sekai so I won't be able to use that but I swore Meiko had told me that I'll always appear near the cafe, it doesn't seem to be the case now. As I continue moving forward, I had begun to worry that I wouldn't make it to them on time, so I messaged Akito and explained the small dilemma I was facing.

[messages]

Kohane- Hey Akito? I'm a bit lost in sekai... 

Akito- Lost? How did you manage that, It's just the cafe.

Kohane- I'm aware but I didn't appear near the cafe.

Akito- What???

:Akito is typing...:

[end of message]

It doesn't really help if he's confused aswell..I placed the phone back into my bag and began pacing a bit quicker between the endless path of buildings, there was nothing and nobody in sight that could possibly assist or at least hint me the right direction, in fact, the only noise I was hearing was the numerous messages I was recieving. I began to wonder if I was going further or closer to the cafe, usually I could tell if I was near if I heard the music or the sound of singing from Miku and the others. I slowed my pace and that's when I heard a voice behind me.

"Kohane!! Wait up!" It was Miku.

"A little birdie told me that you were lost" Miku laughed as usual.

"I'm glad the birdie noticed" I replied, unable to give back that same calm laughter.

"It appears that you aren't in your usual area of sekai, and I think I may know the reason~"

"Huh?...." confused, I had started to give out a few questions however not recieving the same amount of replies.

"This is the area of sekai of your own. This sekai is made from your very own feelings."

"But I thought there was only one sekai?"

"Nope! There's multiple but one sekai that everyone shares"

"Oh...why is my sekai just endless streets though?" I asked.

"Perhaps becauses your feelings are lost."

"...."

"Anyways I'll be bringing you back into the regular sekai now! Be prepared!"

"Miku wait!-" The lights surround me yet again and I'm introduced with the familiar sounds of the cafe...and an unforgettable voice.

"Kohane!!" I hear as I practically get tackled to the ground. 

"Oh my lord Akito told me you got lost! You silly goose!" An said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, making it complicated to make up a reply.

"An let her go, you're killing the poor thing" Akito said before bursting into laughter.

"Ah- sorry" An says as she let go and hugged a bit lower and less tight then she took a few steps back. 

"clocks ticking" said Akito as he checked his watch.

"better call your boyfriend, it seems he's running late." An said, giggling.

"yeah yeah I'll give him a call" He said, clearly defeated, it seems they've been going back and forth in sekai ehe...

"I'll go get changed then!" An said as she ran the opposite way, seems I'm left with Meiko.

"Hey Meiko" I say.

"Hey Kohane welcome back, Miku explained the situation to me already."

"She did? Then you must know what she meant with what she said last." 

"Go on?" Meiko said giving her usual caring glare.

"Miku told me that my feelings were likely lost and that's why my sekai was practically a maze..could you explain that..?"

"Oh, I see" she smiled before continuing.

"I myself am not sure by what she meant by that..try thinking about it, do you have lost feelings?"

"I'm not even sure what that means..."

"Kohane...have you been feeling lost recently..has something been on the back of your mind?.."

"U-uhm...." I start to say until I heard a yell from across the cafe.

"Hey Kohane! We got Toya now let's get ready!!" Akito said, yelling.

"I think she can hear you, there's no need to get that loud" Toya said, clearly trying to hold his laughter.

"Oh well c'mon Kohane, we have no time to spare." He said before walking out the cafe with Toya."

I look back at Meiko and she smiled and waved at me, a way of dismissing me. I walk out the cafe and meet with an impatient Akito and a calm Toya.

"Where's An?" Akito questioned.

"She said she was getting ready, remember?"

"Right but she doesn't normally take that long.."

"We'll just have to stay here until she arrives" Toya says, scrolling through his phone.

Akito and I talk for a bit about the reservation he ordered, plans for our events, ect and a few minutes later I hear An in the distance.

"Hey guys sorry for being a bit late!"

"Oh it's alri-" I stop midway sentence after seeing her. She wore a formal event suit in a navy blue color paired with black heels and had her hair in a ponytail, different from her usual loose hair.

"Woah Kohane did you just freeze?" Akito questions.

"Uhm- is there something wrong with the outfit..?" An asks, concerned.

".....S-She's beautiful"

[Story Word Count Total: 1160]