Information and Notes

General Information

I intend to keep any Information about the story in this section so if you have any questions or queries just leave a comment down below. 

This is the first fanfic I have ever written so I do apologise if it isn't up to par.  This fic is also just a fun little project I'm doing to get back into writing more. I would love to write more fics in the future too so if you enjoy this one stick around.

To anyone interested, I have another Vi x Reader book full of oneshots/short stories. It's worth checking out and I'm open to requests.

Um, I'm sorry, but how did my silly little story get number one under the tag VixReader??? Man, that's crazy. But thank you everyone. It is very sweet. Even if it won't last, it's all about the small victories!

Update Information

All update information for this and my oneshots book is posted to my conversations page. So if you are someone who would like to keep up to date, then thats the place to go.

Thank you for your patients and support! It means the world to me.

Stay safe everyone and don't forget to drink plenty of water.

P.S

Feedback and any constructive criticism is appreciated. Just try not to be too harsh. My poor soul may get deflated.