"And if we don't pay them in one month then they will kill him. We don't pay much attention to it first as we thought that they were just scaring us, but we forget th-that he was a ma-mafia he can d-do whatever he wa-want."

What the, how can I never know about this? Is it real? They ask a mafia for help?

"When the month was over we failed to give them mo-money, so they really burn his house." The shock in me, hit so hard that I don't even melt at the hard crying of my mom.

"And coincidentally Hyunjin, Changbin, and Bang chan was present there, on that day."

H-huh? The mafia kill them?

"We ki-kill them Yn! We kill them!"

I was speechless, I can't seem to process what she just said. Felix and the other dead was not accidental? it was planned? by a mafia?

I look at mom after repeat her every word in my head again, to saw her crying hard while dad was calming her down.

I feel a range go through me, recalling her words over and over again in my head.

Why was she crying now? It was their fault! They kill them! They kill my friend! My felix! And now she is crying? Seriously?

I stood up, once I had enough and wap the tears that was rolling down my face, never I ever realized, to asked.

"Did they know about it-it?" I try to keep my voice stable.

"Yes, they know about it. That day they were gather to discuss about how to give them the money back. But Seungmin Jeongin and Han was late so they were saved."

Han? Han know about it? He don't tell me? I'm feeling heartbroken again now. How can h-he? but wait-then why did Seungmin and Jeongin kill themselves?

"Why did seungmin and jeongin k-kill themselves?" Mom shook her head before answering.

"The-they don't, the Mafia did. We don't know the reason, but they kill them."

I never realized my eyes were shading tears continueliy, my tears was not stopping, and the anger inside me was killing me. But I won't let out my anger on them even if they are at fault, I just need to leave, I have to or I don't know what hurtful words I would say to them in range.

I was already out of the house, till I realized. I don't know where I was going, but once my feet stop I found myself Infront of felix grave.

I drop my self Infront and hanged my head low, while sitting on my knees.
I cover my face with my hands and let my tears out again, or maybe they never stop.

My heart was aching at the most painful level ever, the tears wetting my hands fully, and make my head hurt, like bursting.

I never payed much attention to the time I take there. I just let my emotions out, in the unknown time of mine. Even I was tried of crying, or maybe everything, but I can't seem to stop the tears.

I remove my hands from my face and look at Infront with my tears dropping on the ground. Even if I don't want to think about anything, my mind was opposite, and was recalling everything.

I wap my tears away, when a blurry imagine of shoes come Infront, when my sight was clears, I found It was really one pair of shoes.

I look up with my red puffy eyes, and were meet with a really handsome boy, maybe around my age, or a little older. He was standing there wearing all black. And I must say, he was looking directly at my soul.

"Who are you?" I have to say, even I don't mean to ask, it come out on it's own. "Lee know." My face hold a look of surprise at his words.

Lee-what? Lee know? How can that be? Lee know the one Han told me about? No, it can be other lee know right?

"I'm the Lee know, Han told you about." What? He can read minds?

"I can't read minds, your face is so clear."

In a shock state, at how he can read my mind or maybe not? I get up, was ready to run but ask.

"Who are you?" He replied almost immediately. "Lee know, like I said."
"No, I mean who, exactly you are?" I ask again.

"Do I have to tell everyone?" He whispered something but I don't heard it.

"What?" I questioned. "I'm an guardian angel." I don't even bother blinking my eyes at him, as I stare in disbelief.

Oooookeyyyyy, I did not sign up for this.

"What? aren't you going to say anything?" Is he a kid? He could have said anything! No one believes in guardians angels!

"Say something!" He shout.

"I-" I cut my self off only to laugh hard at him. I put my one hand on my stomach and point the other at him, and mock him with my laugh.

I was feeling so much heavy hearted earlier, but I don't know how this man  lighten up my mood, just by saying that.

"Why are you laughing! Now day human don't even believe in angels!" He roll eyes. "I had enough!"

As he say that he move his index finger in a circular motion in air, and in a second my laughter die down and my eyes took the shape of a donut.

His hand have the necklaus of mine, which was on my neck, was now on his hands.

"Do you believe me know?"
He smirk so handsomely-

                       End of chapter
                                  4