𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

Start from the beginning

It took no time before the two siblings went ahead decorating all the cookies placed in front of them and in doing so the two fell into conversation recalling their past memories of the holidays. They saw some of the differences they had in their lives being raised in different lives but the two also saw some of the similarities.

Neither of them had it easy but one thing was for sure it was all made up when those they loved would come together.

"Anyone want to see an elf?" Joshua opened the kitchen door slightly poking his head in having the two siblings look over to him in confusion wondering where the situation would lead to. "No I'm not the elf- I didn't think I would have to say that."

"With all of you Matthews I never know what to expect." Isabella went over to the sink cleaning off some of the icing she got on her hands pointing out how the Matthews family was often unpredictable.

"Yeah well you're gonna be a Matthews soon so what does that say?" Joshua asked his fiancée, still having his head poked in while Liam leaned back enjoying the show in front of him trying his best not to laugh.

"That I'm marrying into a crazy family with a bunch of crazies so I should be looking for help." Isabella responded placing her hand on her hip looking over to him with a raised eyebrow knowing how Topanga joked to her one day as well.

". . . you already took the ring so no take backs." Joshua quickly reminded her having Isabella shaking her head with a small smile knowing she made a great choice in a husband. "Anyways back to the question. Look who came to visit from the North Pole."

Joshua pulled his head back disappearing for a couple seconds before walking into the kitchen having a smiling Nathaniel dressed as an elf with sharp ears in his arm.

"Ay que preciso." Isabella broke out into a smile as she rushed over to the duo taking Nathaniel in her arms while he played with the big ears on his own.

"You see this is better than you dressing as an elf." Liam explained to Joshua as he gestured over to his nephew needing to mess with the Matthews man.

"I was ever gonna be the elf!" Joshua held back a scream as he mumbled loudly to the Carter man having the two siblings laugh at Joshua's reaction. "Speaking of dressing, I got our costumes ready."

"Oo yeah I'll get everything ready later." Isabella cheered softly as she set Nathaniel in his booster checking on the cookies hoping they were all finished.

"Costumes?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows towards the couple wondering what they were planning to do and a part of him didn't know if he wanted to know.

"Yeah we're starting this tradition by dressing up as the family of the North Pole. You know Mr. and Mrs. Claus with their reindeers." Isabella informed her brother remembering the talk she and Joshua had a while back about Christmas traditions.

"So why's he an elf right now?" Liam questioned Joshua wondering why Nathaniel was an elf instead of a reindeer.

"I just found an elf costume too but he'll be one later tonight. That's how we plan to do it as we get more kids, you know, until we get all twelve of the reindeers." Joshua added on hoping to speak fast enough that Isabella wouldn't have heard him but he didn't know why he thought he could.

"You're only gonna get one fourth of those reindeers Matthews if you're lucky enough, maybe even a third of the dozen." Isabella raised her eyebrow over to her fiancé reminding him of the capacity she was willing to endure. "Unless you want to give birth to the rest of them yourself."

"You know I hear adoption is also a great idea." Joshua placed his hand on his hip as he moved over to Nathaniel after stealing a cookie from the batch.