𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟐 | 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇

───  ˚⋆┊͙.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. ┊͙  ⋆˚  ───

Rosario continues suffering
for Amado and Lucia confronts
Ramon after finding Rosario's
magazine in his bedroom but
after finding himself in the same
club as her, he can't help it and both
give into what they've felt for
each other.

Benjamin stood up from the couch heading toward the glass door "Quieren destruirme a mi, no solo a mi negocio Enedina"  (They want to ruin me not just my business Enedina) he then stepped out to the patio "Tienen a mi familia!"(They have my fuckin...

Benjamin stood up from the couch heading toward the glass door "Quieren destruirme a mi, no solo a mi negocio Enedina" (They want to ruin me not just my business Enedina) he then stepped out to the patio "Tienen a mi familia!"(They have my fucking family!)

"Los abogados ya hablaron con Ruth. Ella está bien Benjamin, la sueltan mañana" (The lawyers spoke to Ruth. She's fine benjamin, she'll be released tomorrow) Enedina attempted to reassure her brother in the most serious tone

"Le pusieron las manos encima a mi mujer!" (They had their hands on my wife!) The thought of men laying their hands on his woman, the mother or his child had logically upset Benjamin.

Dina sighed "Pero ella está bien hombre ... y tu estás a salvo" (Benjamín, she's fine ... important thing is you're safe)

Benjamin let out a sigh, a tear rolled down his face "Por cuanto tiempo?" (For how long?)

"Pos hasta donde podamos aguantar ... no nos queda de otra o si?" (We hold on, Benjamin that's all we can do) The woman on the other side of the line responded

"Tenías razón, Acerca ... de que me tenía que seguir moviendo. Siempre tienes razón." (You were right, about staying on the move. You're always right)

Dina knew that but they hardly ever listened "Te llamo en cuanto sepa algo de los abogados" (I'll call when I hear from the lawyers)

"Gracias" (Thanks) just like that the phone call  came to an end.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐌𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 & 𝐉𝐨𝐲

The silence was loud, just how it had been for the last couple of months, Rosario looked up at a wooden box rested on the surface of a shelf placed in the middle of her living room, a family photo hung above it.