𝐏𝐓 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄

───  ˚⋆┊͙.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. ┊͙  ⋆˚  ───

Arturo's found out about Rosario's
affair with The Juarez Cartel Leader
and he's completely against it, at her arrival
he locks her in and assigns security.

𝟏𝟎 𝐚𝐦

𝟏𝟎 𝐚𝐦

A soft yet refreshing breeze blew through the air of that summer morning

A soft yet refreshing breeze blew through the air of that summer morning. Amado and Rosario walked through the landing strip of the clandestine airport built by the cartel leader.

While far out into the distance, the nearest details for anyone to notice were no more than trees and green mountains.

Rosario looked down at her steps growing thoughtful, it bothered her having to part ways with Amado, her entire being ached with desire to stay though she understood he'd be busy and so she'd come to accept it. The girl glanced up at him breaking the silence "Como era donde creciste?" (What was it like where you grew up?)

Amado had mixed feelings about the emotions and thoughts running in circles inside his head, his facial expression that morning made it noticeable as he tried hard to keep a detached energy though internally he was dreading the fact she had to leave. The question asked caught him off guard though he'd grown comfortable enough to tell her right about anything "Donde crecí? ... era chiquito, chingo de serros pero pobre" (Where I grew up? ... it was small, lots of mountains but poor)

Rosario nodded to herself, she knew much about his background story including why and how he'd ended up where he stood in the drug business however, not one thing did she judge "Lo extrañas?" (Do you miss it?)

The pair came to a stop in front of the private jet waiting to fly Rosario back to Tijuana, the male nodded at his men gesturing for them to get her luggage into the plane before coming to step in front of her and looking down "Aveces, pero nomas las montañas, la pobreza no" (Sometimes, though I only miss the mountains, not poverty)

Rosario looked up, she was staring at her own reflection through his dark glasses ... without any hesitation, she reached up and removed them from his face wanting to get a better look at his eyes for the last time. A soft yet beaming smile drew up on her lips at the natural and warm sensation caused by a simple look coming from him "Cuídate" (Take care) she spoke out in a soft tone