Chapter 28; The fall

I stuck my wet thumb inside my mouth almost tasting the desperation in Blaire's drool, Dear God, Her face. Her face was art, a poem in motion of ecstacy and lust. I couldn't take it, as I sucked her lips into my mouth again, she tasted so delicious.

From head to hilt so deep inside her I knew I was never coming back from this, from her. My hands ran up and down this body made to be worshipped, cupping and feeling every inch of ivory freckled skin. Her plump round ass begging to be spanked when she's being a brat, the untamed crimson colored mane on her mons venus that matched her unruly gorgeous curls, her perfect breast bouncing with every thrust. Faster, faster, faster! She was Aphrodite incarnate. No, I was sure Blaire's beauty surpasses hers.
My control was slipping, but who was I kidding? I was never in control when it came to Blaire. her moans were songs, a tune of gratitude from deep inside her, and as I heard every cry from her, I suddenly understood sailors that were called to their end by sirens songs. The scent of sex and arousal coated the air, sticking to my lungs with every labored breath. This wasn't normal, This was very different, her magic had seeped into my skin I was completely enchanted.

-"fuck pixie" I growled, like a caveman the unbridled desperation pouring out of me.
she shot me a look, which only made me want to plunge into her deeper, she hissed and rolled her head back, as I pushed into the very end of her with my dick. I was gonna cum already, Good God, not now. I pleaded to the forces above me.

-"All fours, Pixie" I instructed, painstakingly sliding out of her, seriously, it took all of my will. She scrambled nervously but assumed the position without protest a first for the stubborn little streak in her.
She didn't seemed relaxed and I couldn't have that. I lowerd myself to her hot sticky middle and my eyes rolled back as my tounge had another field day, I could eat her out forever, especially with how verbal and responsive she was, bitting down the pillow and everything! But she still couldn't stop those sexy wails from delighting my ears. You're welcome Blaire. I decided that such obedience deserved a prize.

Her clit was already a sensitive, swollen mess, ready for that release, her little back was arched all the way to my mouth in an eager struggle, begging me, like she had before. My hands gripping for dear life on her round ass, I should've had her sitting on my face instead.
Ladies first, I was a gentleman after all, her legs twitched in feral pleasure, as the most untamed moan was muffled by the pillows, and I knew I was tasting her frenzy, I knew she was cumming violently on my mouth. But something about her not announcing it, felt disrespectful and then I realized; She was hiding from me still, even now. This behavior needed to be corrected.

I pulled back slowly and to my absolute pleasure she held her pose not moving an inch, I saw her face, red so red it almost matched her hair, I bit the inside of my cheek to trap the laugh that daringly tried to escape, She looked dazed and her eyes were relaxed, her lips so soft and half way opened, she still looked back at me defiantly, almost belligerent, an expression so erotic it made my dick twitch in anticipation, She was enjoying this very much I was absolutely sure, her body language was enough to communicate this to me, yet she didn't want me to know it.

-"I'm going back in" I warned as the tip of my cock greeted her eager sopping wet pussy. I didn't dare go further, as I moved the hair from her face and kissed from her cheek to her spine.
-"If I get your consent, Pixie." I whispered, letting her know, that she could absolutely say no to me, if she wanted to. If.
-"proceed." she signed in annoyance, without missing a beat and I could almost see her rolling her eyes as she did, that bite was still there, I see.
When I finally entered her again, I hissed, Jesus H. Christ, her pussy was the perfect fit, like tailored made to fit this cock, my cock. I wanted to thrust slowly to give her the time to enjoy it, but the sound of her ass cheeks clapping my thighs was turning me on even more. I slapped her left ass cheek, She jolted up with a scream that was promptly muffled by the pillows. she had this coming tho, for a long time now.
-"You fucking caveman. Do you want me to wake up our parents?" She hissed at me with annoyance.
-"That's for being a brat." I deadpanned followed with another hard and fast thrust that made her muffle another moan into the pillow, I Slapped her right butt cheek, harder this time.
-"Dean!" She wailed at me exasperated in a warning tone.
-"Thats for acting like you didn't want me." I said. This was personal, because the way she was pushing  back her gorgeous ass with the rhythm of my thrusts, meeting my thighs every time I pushed inside her, really pissed me off. She made me wait so long to have her like this, to make her enjoy every ripple of pleasure I had saved up just for her, to make her mine. I slapped her ass again.
She jumped again but this time there was no protest on her behalf, because she understood, like she should.
-"That's for denying yourself this." I said, her ass was now red, a vision so erotic it invigorated me.
I lowered myself, hoisting her arch even more, still not loosing my rhythm, and whispered in her ear,
-"Are you going to keep fighting this, Pixie?" The taunt fell out of my mouth, but she didn't answer.
I slapped her ass again, She jolted, and then a second slap for good measure, her body quivered violently, I poured my irritation on to her ass with the palm of my hand. I heard a fuck escape her defiant little mouth, but she couldn't hide from me this time, with her silence, with her avoidance, She couldn't ignore me anymore. I wasn't going to allow her to pretend, Not now. Not anymore. Not ever again.
-"Answer me, pixie." I commanded and let my tone fall sternly, warning her.
-"No." She croaked with what little was left of her voice. I smiled satisfied as I kept pushing and pushing, wildly. Good god.
-"The next time you want me, you will not deny yourself, are we clear?" I warned.
-"Yes." She gasped and the word came quickly out of her mouth, I assumed in anticipation of another slap, a fast learner, I liked that.
-"Say you love my cock." I ordered, putting emphasis on the word 'my'. As I plunged even deeper to show her exactly what I was referring to.
-"I will not say-" I didn't even let her finish that sentence by depositing another smack on her ass, when will she understand this?
-"Fuck you!" She bit back, gasping for air. Her irritation was amusing to me, because even with all this disobedience she had not missed a single thrust, she kept swaying her ass back with my rhythm.
Oh, I could do this all night Blaire.
A slap landed on her right butt cheek, then a second one on her left and then a third one on her right.
I bunched her hair in my fist and pulled her head back.
-"Tell me you love my cock, Pixie." My voice came out calm, gingerly, but my thrusts showed my real feelings, they turned aggressive and even faster, I knew she could take it, I wasn't worried.
-"I...I love... your cock." She stammered between moans, pure and utter surrender. Now this, I loved to see.
-"The next time you're about to cum, you will announce yourself, you will let me know how much you are enjoying it, understood?" I warned, my tone sounded more sternly than it needed to be.
-"Yes! Understood." She rasped out of breath.
She was like, spicy honey. Sweet, but with a bite.
I was gonna cum soon, my nuts tightened in anticipation, shit. I had a few thrusts in me tho, I couldn't finish first and just leave her hanging. That's when her little hoarse voice croaked up again,
-"I'm coming, I'm coming!"
It pleased me an unbelievable amount to hear her say those words, a fast learner indeed. I felt her delicious pussy tighten around my dick, Her body started quacking, feeling thousands of ripples unravel her in a way I knew she didn't thought possible. I slowed down, to let her enjoy that feeling, to let her commit it to memory, and the motion started to carry me there too, I was next,
-"Shit, Pixie, I'm cumming too" I announced because I wanted her to know that she got me there too.
fuck, fuck, fuck!

I wasn't wearing a condom! I couldn't understand how I forgot something so crucial. I always wrapped.
I pulled out and a deep groan escaped me as I spilled all over her ass, I was crushed that I couldn't bust inside of her like I wanted to but this was just as erotic.
She crumbled on the bed in exhaustion, panting, desperately trying to catch her breath, she was coming back down to earth and I admired my handy work all over her ass, how the glaze from my sticky cum, highlighted the redness on her beautiful ass cheeks, Fuck perhaps I overdid it with her readjustment.

-"I'm on the pill" she rasped, exhausted.
For a full second I couldn't register what she meant I was still dazed from cumming so hard, the realization finally hit me, Shit. But why was she on the pill? Was she fucking other dudes? The thought made me seethed.
-"They regulate my cycle." She explained, immediately putting me at ease. It didn't matter if this was just sex. she was now claimed by me, this pussy belonged to me.
-"You didn't had to pull out." She said, still not paying me any mind, she was trying to recover and most likely processing what just happened.
I smiled, a goofy kind of grin, the kind that's from ear to ear, completely bewildered and so utterly enthralled by her.
-"you wanted me to cum inside you?" I asked and I couldn't keep the surprised amusement out of my voice.
She flinched and stayed quiet almost realizing what she just said. It made me want to laugh.
-"Can you please just get something to clean me with?" She squealed complete flustered, and changing the topic.
-"and miss round two? I couldn't, now that I know I can bust inside you." I teased, I was hard again after hearing her say that.
-"Dean!" She reprimanded, hostile again and warning me.
But it was already said and done as I started rubbing my dick between her ass cheeks, she was laying belly down, so the cushioning her butt provided was gonna feel incredible.
-"may I, pixie?" I asked for consent, vowed that I would never do something she didn't want to do.
-"yes." She hissed completely resigned and eager.

and we plunged off the ledge together head first, in a deathly and tight embrace and inside my chest I felt something funny settle, in a most uncomfortable manner.

--------

A ray of golden light broke through the window, igniting her firy mane in it's light, in the most solemn morning of my life. Dazed and Dehydrated I only thought about two things; how I might be the luckiest bastard alive, considering the goddess that laid her head on my arm, and the many consequences that my small lapse of judgement would befall me, but her peaceful sleeping face was enough to make me forget about this nagging anxiety. I could not sleep a wink last night, not because of the back to back sessions that left her throughly exhausted, but because I was afraid of waking up and having all this be a dream.
But I looked at her, made of real flesh and blood the object of my every fascination since stepping foot into this house. She was here, in my arms and all I could do was stare at those eyelashes that hid away the purest of emerald eyes known to man, at her stubborn little button nose and freckled pink cheeks, known to drive me ballistic, and her lips, oh those lips! I wanted to kiss her so bad, would it be weird if I did? Yes, I had kissed her before, but something about a kiss like that would feel too intimate, but then again was this moment right now intimate too? I was staring at her sleeping like a creep, I couldn't just kiss her while she was a sleep no?
Suddenly She rustled in her sleep before cuddling closer to me and settling back down, I released the breath I didn't realize I was holding.
The thought of her waking up and realizing who's arms were holding her terrified me, a part of me was torturing itself over the prospect of her regretting what happened last night, would I become just a mistake to her? I closed my eyes, soon enough we'd both have to wake up and go to school, but I just wanted to stay here a little longer, in this warm cozy heavenly place, her scent was so ingrained into my nostrils that if I smelled anything else today I was sure to be irritated, Good gods why couldn't I just stay like this forever? The little voice in my head droned on in a rant about how attachment was the enemy of men, but I wasn't really listening, Blaire's moans where stuck inside my ears, oh! there it was again, I was hard, for the umpteenth time again, If she was a test from the universe, I didn't even want to finish it!
I had to give myself a pep talk because sooner or later she'd had to wake up and I had to be ready for that. but there she laid, peaceful and serene, like she didn't have a single care in the world.
I got up from the bed tearing her warmth from my body, rejection hurt less if you were the first to leave and I knew how much an asshole thing to do this was but Blaire was one of those things that made me cowardly.
I slipped on my boxers on and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
I ran down the stairs, making her breakfast would lighten the mood, it had to.