Chapter 10 - It's Just A Joke Bro!

Start from the beginning

~~~

I walked into my cabin, food in hand and there sitting on the floor in the dark were Pisces, Leo, and Scorpio playing Uno. "Why are you guys playing in the dark? You do realize that's bad for your eyes" I said.

They all turned to stare at me but said nothing and went back to their game. "Um ok, I have food" I announced and placed the food beside them. This time they didn't even look at me.

I walked over to my bed and things and started rummaging through my stuff. "Can you guys even see what you're doing?" I asked. Still nothing. I found my wallet and stuffed it in my pockets. "Whatever" I mumbled and left the cabin.

As I was walking away I noticed Cancer pull up to the camp in a very beat-up old car. He got out but left the door wide open as he walked into the counsellor's cabin. Perfect, I thought to myself. I quickly jogged to the front of the car and pushed the trunk button, after I sneaked to the back and popped open the trunk. It was mostly empty except for some shovels, rope, duct tape and a tarp.

"What are you doing?"

"AH!" I screamed and jumped. I quickly turned and there was Scorpio. "How the hell did you get here so fast? You're in a wheelchair!?" I asked quietly. "What are you doing?" He asked again. "Shh!" I shushed him and looked around. Capricorn and cancer were still in the cabin while Libra was occupied with the other kids.

"I'm sneaking into town" I whispered.

"Cool... I'm telling"

"What why!?"

"To get you in trouble obviously"

"You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

I "Um..." I hummed then I looked at the duct tape in the trunk then at Scorpio's wheelchair. "You can't run away"

"What?"

~~~

I tried to ignore Scorpio's glare as we sat in the trunk under the tarp. I finally got him to stop squirming as he lay uncomfortably on his folded wheelchair while also bound and gagged. "Oh don't look at me like that, didn't you ever hear snitches get stitches" I whispered to him. The car has been driving for what seemed like hours until it finally pulled to a stop. We both stay silent and still until we heard both of the doors open and closed.

We stayed like that for a good five minutes until I pulled the trunk release lever and the trunk popped open. I shimmied out and looked around. We were in some underground parking lot but most importantly I didn't see either Capricorn or Cancer. "Alright, They're gone," I told Scorpio, who just continued to glare at me.

I rolled my eyes and then pulled out his wheelchair from under him. I opened it and then pulled Scorpio out. I placed him in the wheelchair then untied and took the duct tape off his mouth. "Has anyone ever told you how much of a crazy psychotic bitch you are?" He asked angrily. "Only all the time" I answered sarcastically. "You ready to go?" I asked and left the trunk slightly ajar for when we come back.

"Do you even know where we are? We are we supposed to go?"

"On an adventure!"

~~~

Libra POV

I gather all the kids in the mess hall and had them all sit in a circle. We were going to do some art and mindfulness activities. I feel like camps don't focus on things like these as much as they do on wilderness survival or sports. Like think about maybe if those boys in lord of the ring talked about their feelings more and did some mediation, they wouldn't have eaten each other or I think that's what happened, I never read it.