ASSIGNED TO TEAM 7!?

Third person Pov

Naruto picked up his gift in front of the door...Another gift? He wonders who this mystery person is...they tuck him in. They leave him a hot breakfast and dinner, cleans the death threats off his windows and doors.

They wash his clothes from time to time. ever since he was 7. The only thing he knew about this mystery person is that they smell like chocolate muffins and might be a girl. He doesn't know their intentions. But he hopes he could meet them one day.

Naruto takes the blanket and sets it down on his makeshift bed. He smiles as he grabs the homemade ramen and sits and eats it. Smiling and laughing to himself gratefully.

Unknowing of the shadow watching him. She smiled. He likes the ramen.

-----------

Kairon's Pov

"Lord Hokage, Naruto seems safe, and no villagers have made any advances". I reported to the old man. He doesn't deserve this treatment whatsoever. But I decide not to say anything.

He sighs and writes something down. Feeling like my work has been done I make my way toward the door. "Wait Kairon, I have some news". The old man grunts softly.

I turn around, Confused. "Yes? Lord Hokage?". He flips through some papers and hands a scroll to me. I open it slowly reading the contents.

Team Seven: Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto and Kairon Chinoike.

My eyes popped out of my head. I looked at the old man. He chuckled at my expression (even though he couldn't see it) . I quickly hid my uneasiness and excitement.

"I think it would be good for you, all you do is work and train these days. You're only 14 and you work almost as hard as me, A Hokage".

I looked down at the scroll. letting myself smile behind my mask, I get to finally meet Naruto.

After all these years, Since I was nine. I protected him, Cared for him. I longed to hug him and tell him how proud I was of him. Of how strong he was.

"But Lord Hokage it's almost time for the Chunin exams, why this late". I asked confused. He flipped another couple of pages and read one aloud.

"Chunin exams phase two: Forest of death"

My eyes widen, isn't that a bit harsh for new graduates? I mean c'mon it could've been anything but the forest of death. Naruto was a stubborn kid, but I mean he hasn't been able to control his chakra being the nine-tails jailer and all.

I'll do this for him. I don't really fancy the others though. I looked at the list one more time. reading over the names.

Uchiha Sasuke huh...So that's Naruto's rival.

I nodded and whispered a thank you and teleported to the Hokage faces. I looked out towards the village. Trying to spot that kill me orange jumpsuit. I spotted them sitting on a bridge, so I teleported there. Not in front of them but close enough to alert Kakashi but far enough to not alert them.

"I recommended all of you to the chunin selection exams and it would seem that we have a new team member"

Naruto screamed in confusion and Sasuke just stood there smug and idiotic, while Sakura just stood there gawking at Sasuke. I really hate that she wastes her potential on someone like Sasuke. In my opinion, Lee's far better.