Y/N just stood there with a stoic face while he turns his torso back to normal.

"W-What with him! He just got scratched and isn't even bleeding!" Usopp yelled. "I didn't know he could do that!" Nami responded with the same amount of confusion.

"Take this!" Buchi threw one more attack but his hands were grabbed by Y/N.

"None of the attacks will work, cause I'm a wind man dummy!!" He grinned before using his other fist to punch him away with his strength.

"Zoro kick his ass!" Y/N shouted.

"Buchi!" Sham yelled for his brother. "You're fighting me!" Zoro quickly slashed the other brother but like last time it went through his shirt.

"You green bastard!" He started to attack again. "Oh no! Y/N is safe since he's a devil fruit user but Zoro can't handle any longer!" Nami exclaimed.

"What are you doing!?" She noticed Usopp taking out his slingshot.

"He can't counter that cat bastard! I'm going to help him."

"Eat this! 'Namariiboshi!!" He slinged a bullet at him.

Zoro noticed and jumped infront of the bullet using his shoulder to shield the bullet.

"Ah!?" Usopp stared.

"He's distracted!!" Sham yelled using his claws to attack Zoro.

"Zoro!!" Y/N yelled.

"How could you hit him!?" Nami shouted at the long nosed boy. "No.. no!! He.. he deliberately blocked it with his body..! Usopp uttered.

"He did that..!?" Nami took a look at the bleeding swordsman.

"Usopp baka!! Do you wanna die!?" Zoro yelled at the boy.

"Maybe he's trying to protect us..." Nami mumbled. "Huh!?"

"If the bullet had hit the enemy, he might have.. changed his target and attacked us." Nami explained.

"Then what do you think we can do..?" Usopp contemplated. "That guy.. he still has time to think about stuff like that..?"

'Damn.. if only I had one more sword..!' Zoro gritted his teeth.

"If this goes on.. I have to get his katanas back! If I can get Zoro his katanas he will definitely win!" Nami observed.

"In that case let me go!!" The long nosed boy argued.

"Don't overdo it! You're badly hurt!!" Nami jumped off the side and started running towards Zoro's katanas.

"Oi!! Nami stay back!" Y/N tried running after Nami.

"What is she doing..!?" Zoro noticed the orange haired girl.

"If only I can pass him the katanas..!!" As Nami was about to grab them Jango used his sharp pendulum to cut Nami's shoulder causing her to fall on the ground.

"What are you doing with those katanas?"

"Tsk! You bastard!" Y/N ran even faster at the hypnotist but Jango suddenly stopped in fear.

"...Ah!! I... I.. I can explain..!!' He quivered staring behind Y/N's shoulder.

"Huh..?" Y/N let out confused.

"Wah.." Sham stopped attacking and started shaking.

"Cap..cap.. captain.. Kuro..!!" The other pirates stuttered. "We.. we're done for.."

'Oh no! He chose such a bad time to appear!!' Usopp panicked.

"It has been pretty long since dawn. I was wondering why the plan wasn't carried out.." Kuro said.