"But I know you won't leave it
'Cause I know that you need it, ah"

The cleansing turned into longer strides of touching, and I stretched my neck, before leaning forward to stretch more of my muscles.

"Look in the mirror
When I look in the mirror
Baby I see it clearer
Why you wanna be nearer, ah"

As I ran my hands over legs and onto my thighs I realized, I was liking this song- it was making me feel good.

So I started slowly dancing to it instead.

"I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah"

Humming, I ran my hands through my hair, wetting them in the water.

"I can't deny
Your appetite, ah"

A giggle escaped my throat- and I carefully pulled out the lollipop from my mouth- as to not get soap or bubbles on it.

It seemed as though the shots I'd taken before leaving the bar were just now affecting me fully.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back"

I smiled, running a hand down the shape of my body as I rested back.

"Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too" I repeated, licking my lips as I grinned.

It was fucking hilarious- yet pleasing.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

I put the lollipop back in my mouth, then continued on, touching my boobs up and down, squeezing a nipple in between my two fingers.

"You got a fetish for my love
You got a fetish for my love"

And it was too late. I was already gone.

I could almost feel his hands on me.

"You got a fetish for my love"

My eyebrows narrowed, as I swollowed- careful with the lollipop in my mouth.

"Reaching your limit
Say you're reaching your limit"

The thought of his breath on my neck excited me. The thought of his hands on my body, touching me, lit me on fire.

The thought of that smile... oh, my hand was carefully sliding down, as I closed my eyes shut.

"Going over your limit
But I know you can't quit it, ah"

Teasing, taunting- I know he couldn't possibly give it to me so fast, so I only touched around, and under my thighs as my legs spread further.

"Something about me
Got you hooked on my body
Take you over and under and twisted up like origami, ah"

Come on.. almost there.

His hand, yes, I could imagine it. His hands were big, strong, yet there was tiny cuts on them- scares I'd seen.

Those hands, were touching me. Those fingers.. they were teasing me.

"I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah"

I wanted to bite my lip- but I couldn't, lollipop still on my mouth. I sucked on it instead, moving my tounge around.

I inserted one, two.. three fingers, and nearly dropped that cheery flavored sweet in the bathtub from the jump.

"I can't deny
Your appetite, ah"

Carefully, my hands moved up and down, teasing once again.

I knew he'd be pleased. I knew he'd be turned on. I knew he'd fucking love this.