Chapter 47

It has been a few days since Curtis and Jasper have finally woken up. They managed to eat the steamed eggs before they had to hunt. They waited until the girls were asleep before they left. They loved feeding their daughters, not letting me feed them. I was watching the girls have their tummy time. They were cooing at each other, making me smile.

     I suddenly felt a disturbance in the air. It was coming from my daughters. I looked at each of them. Then my brain kicked in what was happening. I've only been used to it in reverse. My daughters were going to be shifting into their animal skins. I gasped as I ran over to the railing.

      "Sesshomaru, Curtis, Jasper, Muir, Alva, Shen and Lanze, get your asses up here. They are going through their first shift!"

      All the men started to scramble up the stairs while the avian and Sesshomaru flew up. I ran back into the room to see Elsa tense up. It made me wonder if she was going to have her father's colors feathers or it would be like my brother's. Her two colored eyes flashed just as my mates came into the room. The wind swirled around her, making her sisters tumble over.

     When the wind died, I found a smaller version of Shen standing there. She looked around, her two colored eyes had transfered over to her beast form. She let out a peacock coo before she flapped her small wings. Shen looked like he was going to cry. He was still in his peacock form as he walked over to his daughter. He cooed to her before he rubbed his feathered head against hers. She didn't have her father's beautiful tail feathers but she had the same coloration on her wings.

     She cooed before nuzzling her father. She kind of ran under him and popped her head from underneath his stomach feathers. This reminded me of a penguin and their young. I softly chuckled as I watched the father and daughter duo. The next one to freeze was Scarlet. Her red eyes flashed before the wind encircled her. Her sisters were thrown off balance once again.

      When the winds died, there was a three foot red python coiled there. She blinked her red eyes before looking up at everyone. She then focused onto her daddy, trying to move over to him. She flopped over, looking like a fish out of water. I gently helped her back onto her stomach, which she was grateful for. I took my hands, placed them together and swiveled them back in forth; in a slithering manner. She looked down at her body before she tried it once again.

      She stumbled a bit before she got ahold of it quickly. She slithered up to her father. She curled around his body and settled around his shoulders. It was so cute seeing her place her forehead onto his cheek. He softly chuckled as he nuzzled her back. I could faintly see tears welling up in his eyes.

     The next one to freeze was Korra. Her blue eyes flashed. Winds erupted and swirled around me her. When they dispersed, she was a cute baby Hawk. Just like the ones we saw when I was on the run. I smiled as I saw her hop on her feet, getting use to the feeling before she broke off to a run towards Muir. Muir let out a chirp as he bent down and opened his arms wide. He scooped her into his arms and nuzzled the cute little hatchling.

      Sapphire was the next one to freeze, her blue eyes flashing. Winds swirled around her as she was shifting into her beast form. The winds died down a few seconds later, revealing another three foot python, only with glistening blue scales. She stretched out her body a bit before she teied to move. She stumbled a bit, looked to me. I did the same movement I did with Scarlet. Sapphire looked down before she swiveled her body. She soon was slithering across the floor, going towards her father.

      She happily curled around his body before settling nicely around his shoulders. She playfully headbutt her father in the cheek. He chuckled as he gently patted her head. His eyes were softly welling up with tears as well. I smiled as I looked back at my last two daughters.