Sivaangi felt fresh and comes back to see Ashwin being tired. He rubs his eyes and Sivaangi takes the laptop away from him.

Ashwin: Ennachu ma ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin thoongunga....

Ashwin: Sivaangi innum velai irukku maa...

Sivaangi: Adhellam naalaiki paathukalam. Naalaiki leave dhaana padunga...

Ashwin: Adhu illa....

Sivaangi: Ashwinnnn....

Ashwin: Seri ma seri ma padukuren. Aanalum romba meratura enna...

Sivaangi: Apdi dhaan pannuven. Any problem ?

Ashwin: che che illa...

He says it in a mocking tone and Sivaangi hits him with a pillow. He giggles and she twists her lips at him. She shuts down the laptop and takes the duvet, goes to the balcony, gets the couch and places it close to the window.

Ashwin: Sivaangi, you sleep on the bed ma. I'll sleep on the couch.

Sivaangi: Illa paa, you won't fit on the couch. Naane paduthukuren...

Ashwin: illa ma adhu...

Sivaangi: Ashwinnnn...

Ashwin: seriiiii naa onnum sollala....

Sivaangi laughs and gulps water from the bottle. She had a sudden thought and asks him out.

Sivaangi: Aama unga height enna ?

Ashwin: En height ah ?

Sivaangi: Aama

Ashwin: En height 5'11

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enakku 5'11 la irukura aalungala romba pudikum....

Ashwin stares at her and she giggles, "nejama dhaan soldren..."

Ashwin: nee irukkiye...

Sivaangi shows her teeth and he actions like hitting her. She lies down on the couch and covers the duvet over her face.

Ashwin chuckles and lies down on the bed, closes his eyes to catch some sleep. Sivaangi weirdly felt scared to sleep on the couch. Her brain imagined all the possibilities of ghosts peeping out from the window and she gets up horrified.

Sivaangi: ayyayo bayama irukke. Ashwin vera thoongitaru....

She slowly gets up and tiptoes to close the window. The swaying of trees and howling of dogs scared her and she shuts her ears with her palms. The loud bang of the window scares and she shrieks in fear.

Ashwin gets up in a jolt hearing the sound and rushes to her.

Ashwin: Paapa ennachu ?

Sivaangi shakes her head and trembles. Ashwin stood clueless and she opens her single eye to see his worried face.

Sivaangi: Ash... Ashwin bayama irukku. Ennavo vara maari irukku....

Ashwin: Sivaangi, you are imagining things. Onnum illa maa....

Sivaangi: theriyudhu paa aanalum bayama irukku...

Ashwin: Ada paapa....

He laughs and closes the window. He saw her closing her face with her palms.

He takes her right palm in his hold and she opens her right eye.

Ashwin: Sivaangi relax. You are imagining things. Edhuvum varala nee bayapadadha...

Sivaangi: shall I sleep somewhere else ? Ana thaniya padukka bayama irukku....

Ashwin holds her hand and they walk towards the bed.