Sivaangi: Seringa sir. Unga paapa va pathi naa onnum solla maaten. I don't know if I am a lucky fairy or not, but whenever you feel lost and dejected, ungala encourage panna, ungalukku thatti kudukka naa eppome irupen.

Ashwin: Idhu podhume. Ennoda energy booster kooda irukum podhu enakku enna venum.

Sivaangi: yaay ! Ashwineyyy the mass uh, great uh. Ashwineyyy the bahubaliii.....

Ashwin chuckles out loud and she pulls his cheeks cooing motivating words.

Ashwin: Paapa paapa podhum....

Sivaangi stops and lies down on his lap. Ashwin continues working and Sivaangi gets bored.

Sivaangi: Paa unga phone tharingala ?

She asks with hesitation and Ashwin stares at her.

Ashwin: Edhuku thayangura ?

Sivaangi: Thayanga maaten paa. Paapakitta phone kudunga.

Ashwin takes his phone from the bedside table and gives it to her.

Sivaangi: Password podunga

Ashwin: Star ma, neeye podu...

Sivaangi draws the pattern and browses through his phone. She opens his gallery and finds pictures taken during his college times.

Sivaangi: Hey Ashwineyyy enna kutty paiyan maari irukinga....

She giggles and Ashwin looks down at her with a smile.

Ashwin: Appo chinna paiyan la adhaan apdi theriyuren.

Sivaangi: Ippovum chinna paiyan dhaan. You are just twenty six.

Ashwin: Seri rowdy...

Sivaangi: Ashwin.... Ashwin ippo shave pandringala ?

Ashwin: What ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin beard ah edukuringala nu keten...

Ashwin: Venaam paapa....

Sivaangi pouts and blinks at him like a sad puppy. Ashwin gives in and cups her cheeks.

Sivaangi: Panna maatingala ? Ungalukku venaam na sollunga, force panna maaten...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, when did I tell that you forced me ? You want me to shave my beard right ? pandren.

Sivaangi: Enakkaga panna vendaam paa. Naa romba demanding ah iruken la....

Ashwin: Yaar sonnadhu unakkaga pandren nu. I am doing it for my Sivaangi. And my Sivaangi wouldn't feel guilty for demanding things from me.

Sivaangi chuckles and Ashwin knocks her head. She winced in pain and he rubs the place to relieve from pain.

Ashwin: Innoru thadava ippadi solluviya ?

Sivaangi: Maaten....

Ashwin: That's good. Naalaike naa shave pandren seriya ?

Sivaangi: yaay. Ashwineyyy you are the best.

Ashwin: yeah I know...

Sivaangi smacks him on his arm and he embraces her tightly. Sivaangi yawns and Ashwin sighs at her.

Ashwin: Thoongu nu dhaana ma sonnen. Paaru you are sleepy.

Sivaangi: Illa I won't sleep. I'll stay awake with you. Irunga naa oru walk poitu varen.

Ashwin shakes his head and dashes his forehead with hers. She gets up from the bed, hops and runs to the balcony. Ashwin continues with his work and the time was around eleven past fifteen.