47- Venus

Welcome to the last chapter<3
(Don't recommend the song for Augs pov)

Welcome to the last chapter<3(Don't recommend the song for Augs pov)

"Time?"

"Ten-twelve."

"Good, we have time." Delani throws her pajama shirt over her head letting it fall to the floor.

"This is just like Thanksgiving." I voice, undressing.

"Wanna stop?" She ask just as she was pulling down her shorts revealing her thick, soft thighs that are responsible for every single one of my wet dreams.

"Absolutely not, come here." I grab her wrist pulling her into my lap as sit on the edge of the bed, her legs on my side as she straddles me.

Her lips were instantly on mine and I was at peace. My hands explored her body freely, knowing no limits, as our tongues graze against one another before fully trespassing the seams of our lips.

She moans into the kiss grinding against my bare length, that was achingly hard for her and her only.

I pull back from the kiss and latch my lips onto her neck leaving a mark, and before I could continue she stops me.

"No hickeys, I'm wearing a strapless dress."

"No promises." I say before taking her nipple into my mouth sucking on the bud as she tangles her hands through my hair her, fingers pulling on my dark strands.

I groan against her skin my eyes falling close as my move my lips to a main area of her brown skin free of any marks, and I leave a dark red splotch.

Delani pulls back, climbing off my lap, and she spreads my legs farther apart as she sits on her knees in between them.

I couldn't even get a word out before she took me into her warm, wet mouth and a groan rose from my throat at the feeling.

Her cheeks hollowed as she bobs her head taking as much of me as she could using her hands for what she couldn't take.

She inhales deeply as she lifts her head up and I subconsciously thrust my hips as her hand stimulates my tip, twisting and pumping, as she place's butterfly kisses along my base.

"I wanna try something." She looks up at me with her brown eyes that made my heart want to explode.

I nod my head, "Anything you want."

I enjoyed how mindless I was whenever she had me in her grasp, it was freeing. I'd let her take control of all me— my mind, soul, and body— because I trust her and yearn for her to leave me paralyzed with bliss and ecstasy.

"Stand up." She says softly as she rises to her feet and I follow after.

I suck in a breath as she pulls me closer, chest to chest, my dick in between her thighs as we stand so close together we shared the same breath.