31- Victor and Todd

A/N: This chaapter will have a lot of back and forth with dual POVs because the boys are lovesick idiots who can't be alone for over two hours.

I finish tying in my white silk ribbon before turning to Akari who's laying on my bed, "What'd you think?" I ask before doing a twirl.

"Très belle! Gorgeous, Lani." She compliments.
[Very beautiful]

"Great." I said grabbing my purse and placing my phone inside, "Let's go."

The second day of us being 'sick' Akari and I thought it would be a good time to get out of the house and spend some time together, since she's mostly with Rowan and I'm mostly with August.

Boys free day.

I get into the passenger seat of her pale, light pink car, and she gets into the driver seat putting the keys in the ignition.

"Did you tell Rowan we're going to the mall?" I ask.

"Not yet, I figure it would be best to tell him once we actually get to the mall. You?"

"Umm, I'mma do the same. That way August can't stop us before we actually get there."

"Alright! Let's go then." She twist the keys and the engine rumbles and the car vibrates as she turns on the car, "There's this frozen yogurt place I want to try that lets you mix flavors." She said, excited.

"You have strict parents don't you?" I ask sympathetically.

We come to a stop sign and she glances at me, "How'd you know?"

"You're excited over mixing flavors of frozen yogurt." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "They let you do that at every frozen yogurt place."

"Oh." She said quietly, disappointed. Her excitement now dimmed and I felt bad.

"But I'm sure this yogurt place will let you mix three different flavors." I enthuse. My attempt to cheer her up seemed to work as she smiles brightly.

She glances at me before keeping her eyes on the road, "Really!? That'll be like tasting three things at once."

When we get to the mall we park as close as we can to entrance be we text the boys where we're at before getting out of the car, and into the mall.