𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 | 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Y'all niggas was ready to kill me if I ain't upload this😭

Ignore mistakes and enjoy!

Love you💋💋

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞/𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 since what happened with the trio. Bruce felt bad for how he behaved and was desperate to know how he was doing. Josh on the other hand showed no emotion although he was deeply hurt.

He glanced at Bruce who sat in front of the closet and pulled out a box. Josh watched in confusion, shocked when Bruce pulled out a ziplock bag full of blunts. He pulled out one and got his lighter.

"Bruce...? What the hell."

"Whattt? I'm stressed out damn." Josh chuckled as Bruce inhaled then blew it out his nose. "Nigga a professional smoker." Josh joked turning down the tv.

"Here, hit this shit. It'll calm you down." Bruce held up his hand. Josh got off the bed and sat next to him on the floor. "How I do it? I just inhale it then what blow it out?" Bruce laughed at his question. "Yes nigga but don't get yo spit all over it."

Josh followed his directions, he exhaled smoothly, or so he thought before he went into a coughing fit. Bruce cackled loudly and patted his back.

Time flies as they sat on the floor together while watching tv. It would now the evening.

"Would you ever let me top you?" Bruce randomly asks. Josh looked at him surprised. "Huh?"

"You heard me, matta fact c'mere." Bruce grabbed him by his neck. By reflex, Josh would've wrapped his hand around his wrist but Bruce distracted him with a kiss.

"Take these off."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "Fuck Bruce." Josh groaned turning onto his side. Bruce laughed grabbing the rag next to his head and cleaned them both off. "You know you liked it though." He threw the rag in the laundry basket and loaded next to Josh.

He scrolled through Instagram while Josh watched. Once they got to Kai's post Bruce almost shut off his phone but Josh stopped him.

"Finally a new video I can react to." Josh mumbled and Bruce chuckled...

" Josh mumbled and Bruce chuckled