𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

Heyy💕

Thoughts on the book so far?

Love youuu and ignore mistakes

Enjoy❤️

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞/𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

- "𝐅-𝐅𝐔- 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄!" Kai brokenly whimpered cumming on himself for the fourth time. Kai squirmed between them in Bruce's lap. Josh sat in front of him, kissing and sucking on his neck.

"I c-can't take it-" Kai was cut off when Josh pulled him into a kiss, Bruce not letting up on him. He milked him for all he
had in him. Bruce ran his thumb over his tip while applying pressure.

That action alone made his dick twitch, his legs shanking uncontrollably as his back arched away from Bruce's chest. Josh looked at them lustfully. Leaning down to suck on his tip while Bruce continued to stroke him.

"Hold it pa." Bruce whispered in his ear. His voice made Kai shiver.

Bruce had found his sensitive spot on his neck, and took advantage of it, biting and sucking on it. His other hand covered Kai's mouth to muffle his screams.

He would occasionally squeeze his nose too, to cut off his breathing.

With everything going on, Kai couldn't hold on anymore. He thrusted his hips upwards, toes curling as he came. Nut spraying in Joshua's mouth making him smile.

He sat up, getting a grip on Bruce's neck who opened wide, sticking his tongue out as he spat the cum in his mouth.

They shared a wet kiss, passing it back and forth until nothing was left.

Too engaged in their lip lock, to notice that Kai fell asleep on Bruce's chest.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- The next morning, Kai was the first to wake up, since he had a AMP shoot to attend. He had already dealt with hygiene, his only problem now was figuring out what to wear. Josh had woken up by now, he put on his glasses and fixed his bonnet.

"Morning Kai." He stood up and walked over into their walk in closet. He wrapped his arms around his waist, head on his shoulder.

"Good morning, is Bruce up too?" He asked putting on his slides. "Probably not, but you know he ain't a morning person where you going?" He stops to look at him in the mirror seeing him getting all dressed up.