𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄

BOYZTOBER was hilarious bro😭

Also, that song by Lucki is a BOP!💃🏾

Anways, enjoy and ignore mistakes.

Love youuu💕💕

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- "𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘." Josh rubbed his thumb over Bruce's cheek as he took him down his throat, swallowing his kids. Spit and cum coated his dick as Bruce pulled off, and tapped the head on his lips.

He blew bubbles on his tip goofily while smiling up at Josh.
"You look so pretty." Josh complimented pulling him up into a kiss. Bruce pulled back whining. Josh decided to tease him and acted confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Bruce not trusting his voice looked down at the tent in his boxers. "Use your words pa." He made him look back up at him.

"I want you to fuck me." Bruce said bluntly. Josh was shocked at how he said it, but regardless he threw him on his stomach on the bed, ripping his boxers in half.

"Hold up, I'll be right back." Josh said going into the bathroom. Bruce layed his head on the pillow, thinking about how they haven't heard much from Kai since that night. It bothered him.

Josh came back in the room running towards him when he heard whimpering. "What wrong?" He asked setting down the bag next to the floor.

"I m-miss K-Kai!!" Josh pulled him to his chest as he sobbed loudly, clinging on to him like he was gonna leave too.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

- "KAI!? You in here?" Duke shouted walking into Kai's room. He looked around the dark room, the only light being from his closet.