Ally ~ Wax me up

Hi, I'm back (a couple months later as always). Hope you enjoy (to the people that are still here) 🤸‍♀️
----

You and your wife are sitting at dinner, in the corner of the best restaurant in town. Just being there with her is making you reminisce over when you first met. She takes your hand from across the table and strokes the back of it with her thumb. She holds up her wine glass as you clink yours with hers.

"Cheers baby" Ally says with a sweet rasp to her voice and a twinkle in her eye. You say it back in return as she slides a small parcel across the table.

"What's this?" You question innocently. She smiles.

"Open it and find out" your wife replies.

You look down and slowly tare off the tape. You unwrap the paper to see a red box tied with a fine silver string.

"Ally you shouldn't have" you say as you open the little box to see a gorgeous gold necklace. It was heart shaped and fit perfectly with your complexion.

"Happy anniversary lover" she whispers.

"Oh Alls, how could I have forgotten. I feel so silly" you say cover your mouth with your hand. She takes your hand in hers and looks you in the eye. Silently Ally hands you over a box as well.

"I came prepared babes, don't you worry. Here give this to me" she says with a smile.

"Ally I feel so bad.."

"No no don't worry, here give it to me darling" she continues.

You frown in a loving sort of way as you hand her the present. She takes it gently and opens it. It's a Wax melter with some wax melts to go along with it.

"I've always wanted this" she jokes. You laugh in return and kiss her soft lips gently.
"Thank you. I love it" She says in a more sincere tone.

"I love you" you say.

"I love you more."
--------

You walk inside slightly tipsy after sharing another bottle at the restaurant. Ally caresses your waist as you walk indoors. Oz is asleep in his zoom so you both quietly sneak upstairs. She turns on the light as you jump on the bed. She drops her coat on the bedroom floor and slides onto the bed next to you. She wraps her legs around yours and starts to stroke the side of your face with her delicate fingers. You lay side by side, facing each other, as she kisses you softly and slowly. You pull away with a giggle as she slides her hand down your waist, pulling you in for more. You climb on-top of her waist, on your knees, with your legs either side of her. you sit up and take off your blouse with her help. You bend down to plant a kiss on her chest as she unbuttons hers too. You help her remove it as you kiss down her neck. You suck down her chest and bite her collar bone as her breathing heightens. You slide off her bra and move your mouth over her nipple. You feel the other with your opposing hand as you gently bite down, feeling her skin between your teeth. She lets out a breathy moan. You move your lips up to hers still feeling her soft breasts. You harshly kiss as she rips off your bra and explores your chest. You taste one another while constantly gasping for air. She fondles your Jeans buttons in an attempt to remove them. Once you both are fully naked except for your panties she stands up from the bed.

"Where are you going Alls come here" you plead needing more.

"You'll see" she says with a giggle. She walks over to the dresser as your eyes follow down to her perfect waist and ass. She bends down to plug in the wax melter and comes to sit back on the bed. She's facing away but turns to look at you laying on the bed. You move to kiss her gently as you stroke down her naked back.

" I wanted to try something a little different tonight baby. You ok with that?"

You nod your head interestedly as she smiles and strokes your cheeks.

"I want you to lay fav down on the bed and remove your panties angel, ok?"

"Okay alls" you say as you do as she says.

"If you want to stop just say baby. It's all on your terms" she says with a smile.

She stands up from the bed and collects something before slowly walking back. She feels your back gently and plants a kiss on the back of your neck.

"Ready baby?" She asks

"Yes" you say as you take a deep breath.

You feel a sudden sting on your back as you wince your eyes in pain.

"Ouch" you say as the feeling only heightens. Your wife starts to rub your legs and feel your inner thighs as the burning sensation only continues. You try not to complain because you want this to feel good.

Ally starts to gently feel your clit with her finger tips as you close your eyes. She starts to mover her fingers to between your legs as she pours more wax on the backs of your arms. You cuss at the pain as she feels you more. The pain starts to feel more like pleasure as your stomach starts to get that well known feeling.

"You like this baby" Ally questions as she rubs you faster.

"Yes" you say trying to get the words out. "I like it"

"There's my good girl" she praises.

Your wife lays down some more wax as she inserts her fingers inside you with the other hand. She starts to plunge them in and out faster as your moans grow. She smiles at your pleasure. She's so proud that you like to try new things with her.

"That feels so good" you moan. "Faster please"

"Like this?" She replies as she feels you faster.

"Mmm fuck just like that" you moan.

Your moans become louder as she kisses down your back. You feel that feeling in your lower stomach as the butterflies intensifies.

"Ally I'm gonna come" you moan. She lays between your legs and places her mouth on you to do the rest of the work with her tongue. Your back starts to arch and your legs start to move but she hold your down.

"Fuck baby I'm coming" you whine. You let out a loud moan as you finish into her soft open lips. Your moans grow as she moves her tongue faster. She licks your creams as you struggle because of the sensitivity of your clit after just coming. She holds you still so she can get every last drop.

After pulling away she flips you over to sit on your waist.

"That was hot baby" she says in an almost whisper. "Now do me"

----
That's was garbage and short but it's okkkk. Seee you in a few months ilyyyyyyyy!!!
(Ignore typos I'm on my iPad and it has whack ass settings)
Also give me characters to do bc I'm out of ideas 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ -->

- Flossy