Lana/ Venny~ sex from behind

Hey guys thank you for reading :)
Make sure to leave feedback!
------------------------
Back story:

You, Lana, and Venable have a thing going on while staying at Briarcliff. You are 19 years old and are a patient at here.

[Venable is a physiatrist at Briarcliff Manor]
------------------------
Guide:
(Y/N)- your name
(Y/L/N)- your last name
------------------------
You are sitting in the common room when you suddenly feel a light tap on your right shoulder.
You spin around to find Lana standing there with an excitable smile on her face.

"Mommy wants too see you in her office right away (Y/L/N)" she says while twiddling the front piece of your hair in her fingers. You smile back at her since you know exactly what she was implying. You take her hand as she leads you towards the door and through the hallway.

[time skip]

You are now standing behind Lana as she opens Venable's office door. Venny turns around and looks into your eyes.

"Come over here little ones" she says with a grin. You smile at her start to walk towards her as Lana follows closely behind.

"Sit down baby girl." She says while she pats the table insinuating you to sit on her desk. You sit down on the table as Venable takes your chin in her hand and gently kisses your lips. You hear Lanas foot steps come closer from behind you both. You continue to kiss Venny gently when you hear a soft moan coming from Lana. You break your kiss to see Vennys hand underneath Lanas shirt. Venny pinches Lanas nipple as Lana gasps in result. Venny turns to Lana and tuts slowly eyeing her up and down. She slowly turns back over to you and looks you directly in the eyes. She takes the cane in one hand she passes it over to Lana meaning for Lana to set it aside.

"Take off your dress and underwear baby. I want to see your naked body draped across my desk." She says with a smirk.

You stand up in order to remove your clothes. As you are turned around you hear a sharp spank and gasp in response to see Venny squeezing Lanas ass. Venny starts to kiss Lanas lips and slowly removes her dress and underwear. You look into Lanas eyes and seductively lay yourself back onto the desk. Slowly you begin spread your legs apart. Lana turns around eying your body and biting her bottom lip. She walks up to you and bends over sitting between your legs. She gently strokes up your thighs as she stares down at your naked body. Venny leans over Lanas shoulder and taps her lips instructing her to open wide. Lana opens her mouth and smiles as Venny spits directly into it. Lana giggles as Venny strokes her chin. Lana brings her lips down to your pussy. She then presses her lips against your slit letting out the spit that was previously in Vennys mouth. You then see Venny move to sit on the corner of the desk right above your left shoulder. Lana then slides her tongue in between your folds as Venny sits above you watching. She then rapidly moves her tongue exploring your tight wet pussy. You let out a soft moan and tilt your head back making direct eye contact with Venny. As Lana continues to eat you out Venny tilts your chin up and sticks her fingers down your throat.

"Get them nice and wet for mommy's tight pussy ok?" she says removing her spit covered fingers from your throat. You nod at her as you can't seem to find your words between your moans. Venny suddenly slaps you across your face with a grin. You let out a gasp.

"Words dear." She says staring sternly into your eyes.

"Yes - mommy." You say with a hitched exhale. She softly smirks and stands up moving out from within your view.

Your head is still back as you hear a loud moan. Venny is kneeling down behind Lanas naked body spreading her wet pussy apart kissing her clit ever so gently. Lana moans gently into your pussy while continuing to eat you out. Your head is still back as you moan loudly when you hear gaspy squeal followed by a moan. You feel Lanas body jump at Venny plunging her two fingers into Lanas tight pussy from behind. Lana smiles into your pussy while her tongue is still tucked in between your folds.

"There's my two little sluts." Venable says as she bends down to kiss in between Lanas legs. You grasp into to edge of the table when you look down at Lana. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her eyes are tight shut. She struggles to eat your pussy with her mouth wide open, with no sound escaping her lips, as Venny plunges her fingers inside of her. Lana sinks her fingers in and out of you to continue to please you as she can't with her open mouth.

You continue to moan with Lana as you start to feel your high coming. Lana continues to slide her fingers in and out of your pussy as she squeals at Venables tongue inside of hers. Your moans simultaneously grow louder as. You can hear Lanas wet pussy against Venables fingers as she starts to squeal.

"That's it little ones" Venny says gently.

"I'm gonna cum mommy." You say as your back starts to arch.

"Not yet little one" she replies continuing to finger Lana.

"Please mommy please I'm going to fucking come" Lana says as her legs start to buck against Venny's fingers. You are both a moaning mess begging Venny for permission to come. You can't hold it any longer as you release into Lanas whimpering mouth. She moans at your sweet taste and impatiently licks up your juices.

Lana, immediately after, lets out a loud moan and comes into Vennys mouth. As Lana and you are both breathing heavily Venny slaps Lanas ass grasps it with her hand. Lana gasps in pure pleasure as she tries to steady her breathing.

Venny slowly stands up and walks a few steps around the table towards you. She looks down and you and kisses your lips only to share Lanas taste. Her tongue swirls in your mouth fighting for dominance (which she obviously wins). She then turns around to Lana as they begin to share her and your taste aswell. You sit there watching as there tongues explore one another's mouths when Lana reaches over and starts to play with your nipple. Doing so Venny takes her hand and pulls the back of Lanas hair. Lana squeals loudly in response. Venny looks over at your body's and then back at Lanas and smirks. She takes your face with her fingers and lets out a sexy little laugh.

"There's my two favorite girls" she says now Turing to brush Lanas face with the side of her other hand.
You and Lana look at one another and share one last kiss to get one last taste of one another's mouths. Venny looks at you and slaps your ass.

"Now go on little ones." She says with a smile "meet me here same time tomorrow." She says smirking.

She slaps Lanas ass again. You both smile and slide your dresses on as you walk out the room with the biggest grins on your faces.

------------------------
I don't know how to end this one. Thank you babes for commenting and leaving great feedback! <333

Insta: Spxmulti
TikTok: Spxmulti

Tysm xoxox