Delia Goode- Sandy Beach Sex

Delia has been testing your limits all day. You've had it with her teasing and just want to be touched by your beautiful girlfriend. All through your trip to the beach she's been sliding her soft finger tips down between your sandy thighs-her stopping right above your aching clit- and pulling her bikini top to the side, slightly revealing the swelling of her breasts and her pink nipples. She only laughs at your neediness and finds your desire for her to please you entertaining.

As you get to the car you sit down with your arms tightly crossed. You want her to know how her teasing has annoyed you. Delia being Delia, doesn't care. She enjoys your constant attempts of getting her to give in. She won't.

You were on the drive back home. She didn't take her eyes off the road and can sense your frustration. She slowly slides her hands down your leg and gripping your thigh. She glides her gentle fingers over your bikini bottoms but refuses to move them any furher. You grab her hand and move it down the front of your swim suit. She looks across at you and your pathetic look that's across your face and giggles; Still not saying a word. "Please" you beg. She dosnt give in. You stomp your feet and slide you hand down your swimsuit to do it your self as you are so needy. She grabs your hand and slams the brakes on. She pulls over to the side of the road still not giving eye contact. You look up at her as she tuts at you. She pulls your fingers up to her lips and slides them into her mouth. You let out a moan as you begin to move your self in your seat trying to get some pleasure out of it. "Please" you repeat in an almost whisper. "please what slut?" she demands. you let out a huff- apprehensive since you just want her to make you feel good "please touch me. I want you to make me feel good mommy" you moan. She hesitates sightly to take in that name. "mommy is it?" she cooes with the biggest grin. You nod your head. "back seat now pumpkin. mommy's gonna make you feel so good." You nod your head and jump to the back seat. She climbs between your legs as you lay across the seats. "Don't come till i say. Hmm are you gonna be a good girl for mommy?" she says as she slides your swim suit off of your legs. "yes mommy" you reply almost instantly. She slides her fingers between your legs and gently rubs your clit. you let out a moan. "Baby knows what happens when she dosnt listen to mommy hmm?" You nod your head and she quickly slaps you across your face and palms it tightly so the burn lasts longer. You look up at her and smile as she smirks down at you. Delia loves her dirty little whore and how she loves mommy's little punishments. "Baby has to answer with words. ok?" she insist. "yes mommy" you reply still keeping eye contact. "ok?" she asks with a seductive smile. You spread your legs further as she rubs your sensitive bud with her thumb. You rest your head back and let out a moan. "Fuck yes" you let out and she fingers you faster. "mmm faster mommy" you moan. She inserts two finger in you and one more shortly after. Thrusting her fingers in and out of you your moans grow extensively louder. "Don't come untill i say slut" she says with the most devious grin across her face completely enjoying your pleasurious moans. "Fuck, yes m-o-m-m-y" you manage to get out between moans. You can feel your arousal building at the base of her fingers. You feel your walls enclose around her fingers and you legs begin to shake. You don't know if you can hold it any longer. "MOMMY IM GONNA CUM, IM GONNA CUM" you scream. "not yet" she insists moving her fingers faster. "Just a little longer for mommy, ok?" she says as you bite your lip trying to hold in your moans. "Mommy please?!" you beg. "Hold it slut" she shouts as you beg to release. You come undone and come all over her fingers while grasping the seat beside you. You bite your lip as you hum out soft moans calming down from your high. She quickly grabs you by the throat and leans her hot body over you. She's only in her bikini so you can see her nipple slipping out of the side of her bikini top. It's hard because of its exposure to the cold air."Now your getting your punishment because naughty little sluts who don't do as there told get what they deserve. isn't that right?" she says with a malicious smirk. "yes" you say timidly-slightly scared of her devious look but also very turned on-"now mommy's gonna play with your clit, making you come over and over till baby's begging me to stop" she says with a grin. "You are gonna wish you listened to mommy now" she adds. "lay back and put your hands under neath your body ok?" she whispers while leaning over you and into your ear. Her breath trickles down your neck as you shudder at the feeling. It's a good feeling. "Yes mommy" you reply. She lets out a chuckle and begins licking your clit harshly as you let out continuous moans.

You gave up after cumming 5 times as she was so rough. It felt good and her breath on your core made you want her to keep going but the pain was over baring. After she gave in to your pleads, she kissed your lips and shared your sweet taste. She smiled into the kiss as you slid your tongue between her plump lips. She sat back and pulled you on top of her. "mommy's pussys feeling awful wet. I need baby's tongue to clean her up. hmm?" she coed while glaring seductively into your eyes.

--------------------------
sorry i haven't written ima while

also sorry if there's mistakes i don't proof (i feel like no one doe 😂)

also i need character suggestions. like maybe dianne or amanda bc i haven't done them. lemme know what you think.

this is random but it's 1:30 Am and i feel i only write when i don't sleep lol anywaysssss

ALSO FAITH READ THIS FIRST! JUST MAKING IT KNOWN BC ITS A FLEX AND SHE HELPED WRITE IT!!!

k love ya have a great rest of your week :)) and merry Christmas, kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or what ever you celebrate <33

-Flossy