xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ~ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been working on other stories.

ALSO I REWROTE THIS!! It was two parts but I changed it up and made it into one :)

~ Flossy
---------------------------

Guide:

Y/N: your name
Y/L/N: your last name
---------------------------

Saturday nights have always been my favorite since I met her. She works at the bar every night of the week except for tonight. On Saturdays I have her all to myself.

I met her one night while I went for a drink. I had just broken up with my ex. I was a wreck. I was drunk and angry.

Though as soon as I saw this woman, with her long walnut hair and her beautiful authentic smile, I knew she was going to be mine. I approached her and asked her out. I must of looked like a crazy person (I'm not I swear). She just laughed with full acknowledgment of my drunk state, though it didn't feel hurtful. She seemed to get me straight away. She took me to her place and got me sobered up. I slept on her couch (the first night). I ended up staying at hers over the weekend.

We've been dating for 6 months in three days. So she wanted to make this Saturday extra special. She's taking me somewhere where I've never been. It's a surprise and she's super excited about it.

<time skip to present>

She's pulls me out of the taxi as we both giggle like 5 year olds. "Come on baby" she laughs practically pulling me over. I gotta admit we are both pretty tipsy.

"Close your eyes babe" she says with a giggle as she covers my eyes with her hands. She stands closely behind me, her front pressed against my back, and walks me forward.

"Watch your step" she says with gentle laugh as I feel her warm breath trickle down my neck. I smile at her touch and walk up a set of steps.

"Your not taking me out into the middle of nowhere to kill me, right?" I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut up" she says with a laugh. "I'm not sick of you yet babe" she adds.

"Just a little?" I ask jokingly.

"Well maybe a little" she laughs.

We walk a few more steps. I can here cars driving quickly behind us so we seem to be in the city.

"Ok" she says as removes her hands from my eyes and rests them on my hips."look" she adds.

I slowly open my eyes to see a small store. The sign says sex city. I look through the windows to see a room fully lit with purple and blue LED lights. Its a sex club. I turn to see Xandras grinning face. This honestly excited me.

"Babe is this what I think it is" I say still giggling from the 5 shots of tequila I took an hour before.

"Yep" she says "but you don't have to do this if you don't want to" she adds reassuringly.

"No baby, this is great." I exclaim. " Lets go in" I say excitedly.

She opens the door for me and smacks my ass and clutches it. I gasp at the feeling. We enter the lobby before sitting on the leather couch. On the wall is whips, straps, and all sorts of sexual toys. This shouldn't excite me as much as it does. There is a hallway with around 9 rooms you can rent for orgys or any sexual specific desires.

There is a few other young people sitting with us waiting for their rooms. Xandra faces me and lifts my hair out of my face with her fingers. She kisses my cheek softy. She smiles and pulls away gently. She slowly moves to my ear and nibbles on the rim. I shudder at the feeling.