Chapter 2: First Day Nerves and A Not So Amazing Dance

Start from the beginning

"Sara, please hurry up, some of us still need to get ready." Carissa said from outside the bathroom. "I'm almost done. Give me a second." I said while I finished straitening my dark navy hair. I walked out of the room quickly and dashed to my room, looking for the papers Mrs. F gave me. "Aha." I said aloud, as I found them sitting on one of the desks. I grabbed them and went to the main room with the other girls.

"So, you ready for your first day of classes at Alfea?" Fireis asked me. "I donno. I'm a little nervous." I admitted. "Well let's see what classes you have." Carissa said grabbing my page. "Hmm. Seems like you have Beginners Potionology first with me and Fireis, Biotrasformation 101 with Aqua and Electra, lunch with all of us, Magical History with Digi, Transformation and Defense class with all of us and a special tutor session with Mrs. F." "Wait, transformation? I don't know how to transform yet!" I freaked. "Calm down, don't worry. For the first few weeks it's all desk work, then we move on to the transformation part." Fireis explained. "Phew, okay I'm good." I breathed. "Besides, that's the class where they teach you how to transform. Hence, 'transformation'." Carissa said. "Okay we should get going. I don't want to be late on my first day." I said. "Lets go!" Fireis yelled.

..........

Classes went by so fast I only remembered bits and pieces of them.

..........

"Welcome to Beginners Potionology. I'm Professor Palladium. This year we will be focusing on basic potions and magical solutions. Does anyone have a favorite potion?"

..........

"Good morning class. Welcome to Biotransformation 101. I'm Professor Wizgiz. The goal to be accomplished by the end of the year is for all of you to be able to transform into a different form."

..........

"Good morning and welcome to Magical History class. I am Professor Avalon. Can anyone tell me anything about the history of the magical dimension?"

..........

"Welcome to Transformation and Defense class. In a month we will be practicing transforming and defending ourselves in the case that we are attacked. For now, we will just be studying the origin of our powers."

...........

"I'm so glad that we only have one more class, then we can go shopping for dresses for the dance tonight. I can't wait to see Alex." Carissa said anxiously. "What dance?" I asked. "Oh ya we forgot to tell you, every year Mrs. Faragonda holds a dance and the boys from Red Fountain are invited." Fireis explained. I just nodded. "I have to get to Mrs. Faragonda's office for special tutoring." "Okay meet us back in the dorm after and we'll all go shopping together." Carissa said. "M'kay bye girls." I said and headed to Mrs. F's office.

........

"Hi Mrs. Faragonda." I said. "Hello Sara. How was your day so far?" Mrs. F asked. "Good. I just found out that there is going to be a dance tonight." I responded. "Oh yes. I'm guessing Carissa told you?" I nodded. "We are all going shopping after classes are done to get our dresses." I explained. "Well I hope you find something nice. Anyways, I promised your dad that I would make your last class into a special class me. I am hoping to help you tap into your power and practice using magic. Why don't we start." She said. I nodded.

.........

"C'mon we need to find the perfect dresses for tonight!" Fireis exclaimed. "Especially for you Sara. I heard Mrs. Faragonda and Mrs. Griselda talking about asking you to perform at the dance!" Carissa said excitedly. "They want me to perform? That's awesome!" I yelled. "C'mon we better hurry, Fireis looks like she's going to explode." Electra joked. "Let's go!" Aqua yelled.