"I heard a rumor. Why did the duke bring a woman this time?"

"He brought a woman?"

"At any rate, the chef should find a way too."

"Where do I have the time for that?"

There was not enough time to study cooking for a duke who did not eat well.

"She is the princess of the fallen kingdom, and she loves cooking. She also made the duke's breakfast."

"So?"

"It's said that the duke ate it."

"...he ate?"

"Yes, he ate a whole plate."

"You're lying."

"It's true!"

"That can't be true."

"I'm not lying."

At those words, the chef stared intently at Garth. He remembered sneaking away while cooking and making an excuse that he was sick.

"He sometimes ate."

Garth scratched his head.

"But this time it's true!"

"I can't believe it."

Because of the curse, the duke tasted the dish disgusting. He can't believe he ate a whole plate of food that wasn't even food made by a professional chef. He didn't think anyone who lived rich as a royal would be good at cooking.

"It's true, so the mansion is in an uproar. I wonder if this is all the power of love."

"The power of love?"

"If it's not that, how would he eat it all?"

He was a duke who usually left a small amount of food. Garth nodded and said that the power of love was also right. However, the chef who heard it only trembled.

"I'm behind in that kind of course."

"Chef?"

"Right now."

"What?"

"I want to see that person right now."

"Who?"

"The princess."

"Are you out of your mind?"

Garth desperately blocked the front of the chef as he strode out.

"Even if try, she was a princess of a kingdom! And she's under the protection of the duke!"

"But I have to meet her."

"Why?!"

"I have always been proud of my cooking."

"I know."

If the duke can't taste well, wouldn't it matter if anyone could cook? He could think of any reason, but it wasn't that either. To compensate for his lack of taste, he searched the empire and brought the best chef to his mansion. And he offered a huge paycheck and a better environment than anywhere else.

He wondered if it would taste good if he cooked an excellent dish. And five years since then, The chef, Way, has done his best to cook. He did not leave the kitchen on his days off, devoted to his culinary studies. He has been trying to make the right dish for just one person. But that person did it only because of love?

Way couldn't see anything in front of him now.

"Chef, get a hold of yourself!"

"I'm being rational!"

Bon Appetit (Manhwa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें