"They called me an idiot" yoongi mumbled while making a fist.

Namjoon held yoongi's hands in his and gently caressed them.

"And why they said that?" He asked.

"Because I easily believed them, I thought they were really feeling bad for bumping into me" yoongi said looking down feeling really like an idiot for believing their crocodile tears.

Namjoon smiled and said softly
"I fired them because I had a reason hyung so you shouldn't listen to anyone's bullshit and I never change my decisions"

Yoongi looked at namjoon with tears in his eyes.

"J-joonie am I really an idiot?" He said at the verge of Crying.

Namjoon got up from kneeling and sat down beside yoongi.
"Come here" he said pulling yoongi on his lap.

Yoongi made himself comfortable on his brother's lap by sitting sideways and snuggling into him.

"What will you do if I will say yes?" Namjoon said wrapping arms around yoongi tightly.

Yoongi looked at namjoon with a frown but then said angrily
"Then I will really become an idiot and will never talk to you!! And I will also do many stupid things an-"

"Why?" Namjoon asked interrupting

"Because you said I am an idiot!" Yoongi said struggling on namjoon's lap to get up but namjoon's arms were wrapped around him very tightly.

"So?" Namjoon said.

Yoongi started hitting namjoon's chest with his hands while saying
"Because I am not an idiot! How can you say I am an idiot! Nobody can call me that!!"

Namjoon let yoongi do whatever he wants. He let him hit him.

"Don't you ever dare to call me that!!" Yoongi said still hitting while tears were falling from his eyes. After a minute , his hands got tired and he started crying loudly.

Namjoon embraced his hyung and said
"And you also hyung!! How dare you to ask me if you are an idiot or not!! And you are shouting and yelling here that you are not an idiot but why you didn't said this to those two employees huh? You should have slapped them right there and should have shown this anger of yours infront of them not here !!"

Yoongi stayed quiet hearing namjoon's harsh tone.

"You Said to them that their boss will handle them right? But why? Are you not the boss here!!?" Namjoon said taking a look at yoongi's face

"Say something mr.kim yoongi!!"

Yoongi looked at namjoon and said
"I t-thought you will talk to t-them and will c-confront them joonie"

Namjoon sighed and thought
"I think jungkook is right, I shouldn't always stand up for him. He should know how to take stand for himself. He is getting completely dependent on me"

"Joonie? W-what happened?" Yoongi asked looking at namjoon who was lost in his thoughts.

Namjoon caressed yoongi's cheek and said softly
"Hyung I am always with you in your every right decision but I can't stay with you every second right?"

"You have to!! I will not let you leave me alone even for a second!!" Yoongi grumbled.

Namjoon chuckled and kissed yoongi's cheek making him shy.

"Joonieeee!!" He whined hugged namjoon Very tightly.

"Hyungieeee" namjoon whined too mocking yoongi.

Yoongi giggled and relaxed himself in his brother's hug.