9 Questions

Louis 

I was very confused, 

There is a complete stranger and she (or at least I think they're a she) is on the back of my motorcycle.

What is she doing?

Why were people chasing her?

Where does she want to get off? I mean, I have work. I work two jobs and one is delivery, and the other isn't uber or lyft, I'll tell you that.

I stop in relatively dark alley-way and look behind me to the girl who's face I'm seeing for the first time only to see her holding 50 euros.

"Is this enough to cover the ride?" she asked, in a mix of an RP and Estuary accent. Neither of which made sense because we're in Copenhagen, Denmark. I also didn't recall telling her I spoke english so.

"I know you speak english, you understood me perfectly when I said I'd pay you."

"Right then." I took my helmet off and looked at her, she had an unreadable look on her face. I must say I was distraught and confused to say the least.

"Hello... Earth to whoever you are."

"Sorry." I said though I'm not sure why I was apologizing, "I'll make you a deal, if you answer 9 Questions I have for you, you won't have to pay."

"Why 9 questions?"

"I said I was the one asking the questions."

"Very funny, fine then, ask away."

Renee

Well might should get interesting.

"What's your name?"

One "Emma" it's a lie and a common name.

Two "What are you doing in copenhagen?"

"I'm here for work" technically is not a lie. It's just partially true.

Three "Are you here with anyone?"

"What are you? A customs officer?" he gave me a look that made me want to laugh, was he trying to be intimidating? "No, just me, myself and I"

Four "Where are you from?"

"Nowhere"

"Nobody's from nowhere"

"Well I'm nobody, it's very nice to meet you" He stifled a laugh, he really thought that was funny?

"Well it's been nice getting to know you" He turns his back to me fiddling with his jacket.

"I thought you had nine questions."

"I'll save the other five for the next time we meet," he said, now sitting on the motorcycle.

"How can you be so sure there will be a next time?" I almost felt bad for the guy.

"Call it a gut feeling." He responded riding back to the main streets leaving me to ponder about the stranger I just met. He seemed sweet, shame he won't ever get the chance to ask me five other questions.

A/N: I hope everyone is enjoying it so far. Even if you aren't, give it a couple more chapters, trust me.