Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?

Start from the beginning

"Wasn't hard, was it?" I smirk. He pauses and looks at me. My clothes on the floor except for my underwear. I get out of his bed and walk over to him. He tries to kiss me, "No. Not yet." I tease. I pull his shirt over his head and push him hard onto the bed. He sinks down into the mattress. I fall gracefully on the bed next to him and sink into the pillows before straddling his hips. He goes to sit up, but I push him back down.

"Bella-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair. I pull away. I grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.

"No touching," I whisper.

"That's not fair." He sulks.

"Shh." I bring my finger up to his lips and kiss him again.

It's a slow process but I want to enjoy it, but most of all, I want him to enjoy it. I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel the struggle to keep his hands down. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Bella." He whispers my name. I can hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to. I sit up, still straddling him and gently take his hands a place them on my hips.

"Your turn," I whisper into his ear and bite his earlobe. His hands instantly flip me over violently. He buries his head into my neck and his hands rove all over my body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He says while kissing my chest. His hand comes up to my bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. I hear the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did. "Shh," he says.

His lips bite onto my bottom ones, his hands grab my breast as he tugs onto it. His lips gently kissing down my jaw, to my neck, to my breast. Sucking onto one nipple whilst playing with the other, I moan loudly as he bites onto it. His chuckle vibrates against my stomach as he continues going down. Reaching my legs, he spreads the wide open.

Nicholas' hands pinned me to the bed and my toes curled. His mouth covering my pussy as he devours me as if I was his favourite drink. The moans, the whimpers.

He left every part of me untouched and then, as quick as we started screaming for each other, it was over. I arched my back and he pounded into me. I screamed out and dug my nails into his back. He slowed down and kissed my lips. I taste myself.

"I fucking love you." He whispers, my heart blooms out as I clench around him the moment, I was releasing he pulls out. The moans that left my mouth, you would think I was being murdered. Releasing all over my stomach, he drops besides me. Sweat glistened over the both of us.

He slides out of the bed, "I'm going to shower."

"I'll join you in a bit." I whisper, he nods his head and walks into his bathroom.

My hands drag down my face as I slide out of the bed, I grab myself a shirt and slide it above my head before making my way into the walk-in wardrobe.

I pull open draws looking for a baggier shirt, until i see a collection of them- I push it to the side and feel something odd. I pull the shirts out of the draw and notice photo frame. I lift it from the draw and turn it around-

my eyes widened.

My heart began to beat faster than ever.

No. No this could not be.

"Arabella get me a pair of short-" I turn around and look up at Nicholas, he glances at me then the photo frame in my hand. "Arabella-"

"I'm the missing wife..." I whisper. "I'm Sophia."

MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!!

Make sure to let me know how it is!

Follow the instagram for updates! And make sure to vote x