Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?

Start from the beginning

"How may I help you?" I ask, the woman did not reply. "Michelle, leave us." Michelle did what I say, I treaded onto the other side of the meeting table. "Answer me." I demanded, the woman chuckle and it sounded so damn familiar.

"Sit down Mr Hernandez," She whispers.

"Who the fuck are you?" She chuckles again.

The woman slowly turns around and I shake my head as she gives me her signature smile. As always. Beautiful. The only word that would ever come in my mind when she looks me in my eyes.

"Arabella."

"Well Mr Hernandez, aren't you going to say hi to your wife?" She was wearing a long coat, a black seductive coat. I shake my head as I settle down onto the chair, "you never responded to earlier text, did something get hard?"

"You knew it would, that is exactly why you sent it."

"The way you think of me, as if I would walk in your workplace wearing nothing underneath this coat. Gosh it is hot in here, is it not?" She stands in front of me.

She better not be doing what I think she is about to do; she slowly unzips her coat as it drops to the floor. Her body, I was a fucking loser. "Oops, I was in such a hurry today..."

"That you forgot to wear clothes?" I returned; her body wrapped in a red lingerie. That was it. It was better in real life than the photo. She chuckles once again as she sits on my lap, my stomach churns with pleasure as I feel her against my manhood.

"I want to invest for a new florist company...and I need your help." I raise an eyebrow, was she really talking about investments whilst sitting on me naked? When it came out of her mouth, it was sexy. And I could listen all day to her.

Her hands slowly unbutton my top three buttons, she rocks onto me as her mouth finds its way onto my neck.

"Could I persuade you somehow?"

"How about we make a small deal?" She removes herself from my neck. "Let's fuck then invest."

"Deal." I pick her up from my lap and place her onto the meeting table, her ass sticking out she her breast were onto the table. I move her underwear to the side as I rub onto her, she moans as I unbuckle my belt. Sliding it out, I grab both her hands and tie it with my belt behind her back. "Are you going to fu- "I push myself into her, she lets out a loud moan as I push myself balls deep into her.

"Faster, faster Nicholas...Oh- " She moans loudly, only should she know; the entire office could fucking hear her. I pound into her, so hard she was basically screaming. I grab her neck and pull her up as her head leans onto my neck. Her body bouncing up and down on my dick. "Ni-Nick! Right there-Ahhh." I needed to release but I held it in so she could release.

Her walls tighten around my dick, I try so hard to keep it in.

"Apologise." She moans as I tighten my hold onto her throat. "It is just two words..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry...ahh...ahh- "Sweat glistened of her forehead as she cummed all over me, I pulled out and forced her onto her knees.

"Open." She opens her mouth as I release inside. Her lips covering my tip. "Swallow." She gulps it down and I remove myself as I slide my trousers back on.

I grab a few tissues and she stood up holding onto the meeting table.

"Spread." She spreads her legs and I wipe her before throwing it into the bin. "Now let us go to my office for the investments." She gives me her cheeky smile as she slides her coat back on and fixes her underwear.

We walk out of the meeting room, everyone immediately turned back to what they were doing, and Arabella's face heated up. She grabs my arms for stabilisation, "they heard everything, didn't they?"

"Sorry, did I forget to mention the doors were not soundproof?"

"I'm going to kill you." She slurs out.

"Another time, you can barely walk."