"No, I think that's everything," Jungkook said and hopped off the table. Setting his clothes right, he ignored the disappointed look on Jin's face by turning his head so he didn't look right at him. He then exited the examination room and left Jin's office.

As he walked down the hall, he turned and looked back for a moment, but Jin's office door was closed. He wasn't sure if that disappointed him or not. Then he was mad at himself for even wanting that bird to be watching him. Grumbling, he continued walking.

"So, you've met a mate, huh?" A voice jumped out at him causing him to scream.

"Knock. That. Off!" Jungkook growled at the laughing ghost.

"Not gonna happen. You are too much fun."

"Why are you bothering me?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you can see me," The dog walked next to Jungkook, moving at his pace as Jungkook returned to his room.

"What would it take for you to leave me alone?" he asked once they reached his room.

This made the dog think for a moment. Jungkook opened his door and walked in and true to his word, the ghost did not enter the room. He stood there, not answering the question.

Jungkook went to sit on his bed, which made him watch the hybrid standing at his door. He just stood there, watching Jungkook in return, but not crossing the threshold even once. Jungkook could feel his loneliness. It reached across the room in waves. What did this ghost want?

Maybe learning his story would help distract him from his own.

Sighing, Jungkook looked at the poor ghost. "You can come in,"

This caught the dog's attention, "What?"

"If you don't haunt me, you can come into my room when I give you permission," Jungkook offered.

"Well, I AM a ghost, so the haunting is a given," he chuckled, making Jungkook growl. "But, I will honor your privacy and won't abuse the privilege." His grin was big and he took a step across the doorway.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

"You're welcome. So..want to tell me what you really want?"

"Well...um... there are several things I want." the ghost hedged, "But, I guess we could start with the easiest."

"And that would be?"

"Could you help me remember my name?" Jungkook's mouth dropped.

"How do you not remember your name?"

"My memory has a lot of holes." The ghost said. He said this like it was just another fact. He didn't seem overly worried about it.

"How long have you been dead?" Jungkook asked.

"Long enough to see 6 people come and go out of this room," he turned around looking at the room.

"Do you know when you died?"

"I didn't realize I was dead at first. I didn't know who I was and so didn't feel any need to connect with anyone. It's only been lately that the need to know who I am has been an issue."

"Why now?"

"Cause you asked who I was." The ghost suddenly looked shy. "Nobody has ever asked me before."

This made Jungkook feel sad. He was a street cat. He didn't have a family. He didn't have a name but the one he made for himself. He knew what it was like to not have connections to others. "Do you remember anything?"

The dog looked pensive, "I think I had a family once, but I don't remember them. I just...feel them, sometimes."

"Is that why you stay here? Did you feel them here? At Hybrid House?" The dog nodded.

"Well, maybe I can help you find your family, and then we can tell them you're okay?"

The dog put his hands on his hips, "I'm dead, how is that okay?"

"They would know you still live, even if you can't be with them, you are still going on. That would comfort me," Jungkook replied.

"Maybe," the ghost bit his lip and started to flicker out.

"Wait!" Jungkook shouted, holding out his hands.

"What?" The ghost solidified.

"I'm gonna give you a name," Jungkook said.

"Yeah? What name?" he asked curiously.

Jungkook smiled, "Dino."

"Really?" The dog cocked an eyebrow. "Why don't you just call me fido?"

"Nope," Jungkook shook his head, "Dino is much cooler," he then grinned.

The ghost sighed, "Well, it's better than being 'hey you,"

"So you'll answer to it?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure, you can call me Dino, but I get to call you Kookie." As Jungkook scrunched up his nose the ghost laughed and faded.

Jungkook shook his head and got ready for bed. As he thought about it, he wasn't really sure where to start finding out about his resident ghost. It had seemed that Onew might have known something, so maybe he should start there.

As he snuggled into his bed, he whispered into the night, "Goodnight, Dino,"

A soft whisper replied, "Night, Kookie," This made him smile and he fell asleep.