11

"Okay, so that's the plan?" Junior asked Y/n. "It's the only way she'll follow us," Y/n sighed. Y/n was starting to rethink the entire 'killing' thing. She knew better to keep her mouth shut, especially since a Good Guy doll was on Junior's back, knife to his neck.

They heard the door open. "Lexy!" They both called out. The two started running down the hallway. The door closed. "Y/n?" They turned the corner, hearing footsteps behind them. "Junior?" They made it to the back stage. Y/n and Junior hid behind the wing, while Chucky was out in the open. "What did you do to Y/n and Junior?" She heard Lexy ask Chucky. "See for yourself."

Y/n swallowed. They both came out from behind. Lexy turned around. "Please, guys," Lexy pleaded. "I think we should all work together," Junior smiled. "It's incredible," he told her. "What is?" Lexy asked. Junior held his knife. "I used to be so afraid."

"Afraid to compete, afraid of my dad, I was even afraid of you," he pointed his knife at her. "That's-" Junior cut her off. "But Chucky changed everything." Lexy looked behind her, Chucky slowly smiling. "How's that?" She asked, not taking her eyes of of him. "He taught me how to be a man."

"It's either me, or them two, Lexy," Chucky told her. "That's who you are. You're a winner. And you know what winners say. Fuck the losers who can't take a joke." He held up his knife. "Come with us. Come with us, and it'll be better than it ever was before." Junior told her.

"I'm not like that," she shook her head. "Bullshit! You're exactly like that, and you know it. You and
Y/n are alike. If she could do it, so can you." Chucky exclaimed. "I love you Y/n," she looked at her. "Your like my sister. You would never do something like this." A tear fell from Lexy's face.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Chucky said. "They're not kids they're mature," Chucky rolled his eyes. "No, you're kids. And you will never be as mature as he wants you to be," she sniffled. Y/n looked down. "You know, you've been a bit quiet, Y/n," Chucky said, making Y/n look up. "What?"

"Don't tell me your own boyfriend is gonna have to kill you too," Chucky rolled his head back. "Kill them both, Junior!" Chucky instructed. Junior had his knife up. Y/n was shocked. "No, Junior don't," Lexy told him. "Bullshit!" Chucky exclaimed. "Kill them! Or I will!"

Junior charged towards Chucky, stabbing him. "Leave them alone," Junior said. "They're not like us," he told him. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Junior touched the knife that was in his chest, looking at the two. "Y/n," he fell on his side. "Junior!" Y/n ran towards him.

Y/n shook him. "No, Junior, please don't. Stay awake! Stay with me!" Y/n sobbed. Y/n looked back at Lexy. "Get help! Please!" She yelled. She looked back at Junior. "Tell everyone...I'm sorry," he looked at her. "No!" Y/n held his face in her hands. "Junior stop! Stay with me! Please, oh my God, Junior!"