Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?

Start from the beginning

"Can I just-Yeah." I take the mouse from his hands, "So Sam Lloyd issued in 2020, offering $1000. Then the dot over a number signifies that it is a repeater which would go on for ever, as when we endeavour to describe 1/3 decimally as 0.33333. Which gives you thirty four percent rights to his bonus. Meaning he has been scamming you." I drop the mouse as we hear a loud thud. Both our heads shoot up to the elevator.

I feel his hazel eyes glancing at me as I swiftly turn my head to catch his glance.

My lips-My lips were inches away from his blush ones.

I sucked in my bottom lips, biting onto it as his hands slowly push back a lock of my hair. It was as if that single moment, I noticed that this man was slowly opening up to me as I to him. Two broken pasts.

Linking through silence, his fingers graze my cheeks as he slowly stands up causing me to stand up along with him.

"My favourite flower is a Crocus." I shot out. He gave me a hot confused look. "They only bloom on spring. The cup-shaped Crocus blooms vary widely in colour, often seen in shades of orange, yellow, violet or white. Their ease of care makes for great outdoor containers, but they also excel indoors as a houseplant." I was bloody damn nervous, and I knew it from the amount of ballshit leaving my mouth right now.

Nicholas smirks.

He actually smirked as he brushes his finger onto my jaw. "I shall keep that in mind. Mrs Hernandez."

"You will?"

"You know how beautiful you look when you talk about flowers? Did you also know your name is a flower?"

"I-"

"Did you?"

"No..." I whisper back.

"Do you want to know my favourite flower?" He steps forwards causing me to step back as my body collides with the desk. Nicholas locks me in by stepping between my legs as his hands press onto the edge of the table. Caging me in.

"If you insist..." He smirks one more time, showing his billion-dollar smile.

"You." With those words, his mouth collided onto my own.

His hands pressed onto my hips as my hands wrapped around his neck, he picks me up from the floor. My legs wrapping around his waist, before he settles down onto his leather chair, my hands were resting onto his chest. His mouth was sucking my own, I began unbuttoning his shirt as he helps me unbutton my own.

"Nice shirt." He whispers.

"Thank you, it's very expensive so do not ruin it." I joked; he shakes his head as he gives me small, parted kisses. He pulls the shirt down my arms until it was thrown onto the floor.

His chest was exposed to my own, my hands were rushing through his hair as his head digs deep into my neck. I moan a little as he sucks roughly onto it, I bend my head backwards giving him more access.

He stands up pushing everything of his desk as he lays me down onto it. Our kisses were nonstop, his tongue was dancing with my own. His hands were playing with my upper body as my own plays with his beautiful curls.

"Fuck Bella, what are you doing to me?"

His hands reaching the zipper of my pencil skirt before I grab a hold of his arms as I slowly sit up properly.

I push him away as I pick up his shirt.

He looks at me surprised.

I slip it back on and button a few of it up before the elevator open, I wipe my lips and grab my bag from the couch. I stop the elevator from closing and turn to face Nicholas.

"Quick joke before I go, how do you know a flower has a mouth?"

"How?" He asked folding his arms.

"It has tulips. You know two lips." I laugh at my joke as I step inside.

"Very funny."

"Did I ruin your mood Mr Hernandez?"

"In a matter of fact, you did."

"Good." I whispered as the elevator doors close.

" I whispered as the elevator doors close