Chapter 10

It was Friday afternoon and I receive a call from Chris. "Hey, the Mac Tonight Animatronic is back I see" Chris says. "Yeah, um... I saw the animatronic break in and he destroyed the other animatronic Roary" I replied, I bit my lip. I am probably going to loose my job. "What happened to Roary?" Chris asks. "I threw him away because he was broken" I state. "We only paid a small fortune on Roary. We didn't really care for him much... At-...At least Mac Tonight is back." Chris states, reassured sounding. 

"You aren't going to fire me?" I ask. "No, you are the only employee that he likes. I mean that we like." Chris states. "Also the boss, ordered me to give you a promotion" Chris says. "I thought you were my boss?" I asked. "No, the boss from uh, upper management, he's my boss" Chris states. "Oh, what's his name?" I ask. "Um...His name is....Mister T. " Chris replies. Mister T. what does the T stand for?... "I got to go, Also the chair in the room that you work at recently broke, so we are getting a new one" Chris says and hangs up. I get dressed putting on my black top and skirt uniform for work. 

It was Friday night and I get in my car riding off to McDonalds

It was Friday night and I get in my car riding off to McDonalds...5367 Asher lane, I see the golden shiny M glowing, seeing the lights from inside glint through the glass doors casting shadows across the ground, the moonlight glistens on my car hood. I walk in seeing a Elijah smile. "Aye, You found Mac Tonight, who stole him?" Elijah asks, and walking towards me. "No, one stole him, he walked right back into the back door of restaurant on his own" I state tiredly. "Haha, you're funny" Elijah says, walking out, not taking me seriously. I look over at the Mac Tonight animatronic, his head slowly turns to look at me. Chills run down my spine...

 Chills run down my spine