Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?

Start from the beginning

"New worker?" Callum asked.

"Yea, his name is Mike. You know, Jake. That's his older brother." Callum nods his head staring at me. I smile and sign the papers before handing it over to him, I see the streets becoming busy and into rush hour the moment it strikes eleven. Mike continues unstocking.

"Great, thank you beautiful. See you next week." Mike takes out the last crate of flowers.

"Thank you. Bye Callum." I enter the shop as I close the back doors of his car, he drives away, and I walk inside already seeing Lauren and Greg here. Customers began coming in and Mike waits for me to tell him what to do. "Guys this is Mike, Jakes brother. This is Lauren basically my sister."

"You know it boo." She winks at me; I scoff and see Greg watching Mike sternly.

"Okay- "The bells to the door ring once more.

I see Nicholas walking inside; his eyes meet my own and I give him a smile before turning back to the group. "Lauren you are in charge of Mike, Mike if you need anything go to Lauren. Greg you are on till and where is Jake?"

"Jake is not feeling well today."

"He didn't even call me?" I spoke.

"I told him; I was going to tell you." Greg mumbles, I nod my head as I grab my bag and remove my apron. "Alright, I'm heading out. Bye guys, make some sales." I turn to walk towards Ace, I slip my hands in his arms as we head out of the store.

He opens the car door for me, and I slip inside along with him, I adjust my dress and do my seatbelt.

"So where are we going?"

"To get us some wedding rings, clothes and shoes." He spoke, facing his phone.

"Right, are you upset with me because I didn't want you to pay for my store?" I shot out; the silence was unbearable. I knew he never talks much, only says a few words here and there, but the atmosphere was wrong.

"I am not upset; I don't do emotions."

"You do anger, and according to my studies. Anger is a strong emotion." Nicholas faces me, I give him a smirk as I put my lips to do his angry face. "This is how you look like when you're angry."

"You look like a constipated puppy." I gasped laughing as I push him. Gently.

"See, you just made a joke. That is called humour, humour produces laughter."

"Humour is not an emotion, the emotion it is expressed with relief, mirth, joy, happiness, embarrassment, nervous laughter, paradoxical laughter, courtesy laugh, evil laughter. Is then seen as emotions." I just sat there, shaking my head as I grabbed my forehead.

"You just ruined the joke,"

"I did not know we were joking."

"It is called sarcasm. We were being sarcastic."

He gave me a puzzled look, so I made the decision to remain silent. I open the door as the car stops and see that we have arrived at a shopping centre. I haven't gone shopping in a while! I grab my bag and start to walk when I get tugged in a different way.

The way of the luxury stores, where everything was more expensive than it needed to be. Clothes costing over $1,000 and ten-grand shoes. We head to the first store, everyone in the room looked up as soon as we entered, even a few women. The employee approaches us while holding an iPad in his right hand.

"Mr Hernandez, Mrs Hernandez. Welcome- "

"Open up the private room, Antonio should have told you of my coming." Before a man in a suit and a woman appear, the girl identified as Sara nods her head. "Mr and Mrs Hernández, follow me for the private room please."

I felt really uneasy after some women gave me repulsive looks, and then I felt my hands entwine with another person's. Nicholas is holding my hands as I look down; he nods, and I smile as we start to approach the mirrored doors. It opens to show a gloomy chamber filled with a vast amount of garments.

"This is the one-of-a-kind edition, made by Antonio himself. I am going to leave you both here, please strip so we could get your measurement by my co-worker here." A row of three women walk inside as they pull me into the dressing room.

I look back and see Nicholas sitting down as he talks to a man; the woman strips my clothes of all of a sudden as they take out measuring strips and begins measuring my body. My thighs, my arms and my stomach. "She has wide hips, small waist and thick thighs. Her bum is big from the back, and she is medium height. Her chest is in the middle of being big but slightly small."

"Off you go and bring me the dresses," They each left, before coming back with some of the dresses.

"How much even are these?"

"Mr Hernandez said the money isn't an issue,"

"Yes, it is, I'm not spending over five grand."

"Ten thousand dollars was spent on the clothes we are displaying to you. Now put this one on, please." As the dress is put on over my head, my eyes widen. In the mirror, I gazed. It was a stunning dress.

With a long slit running from my thigh to the finish, it clings my waist and legs equally. I'm wearing a belt. They handed me what appear to be pricey earrings as they opened a package in front of me while wearing white gloves.

I slipped them on and fixed my hair before I exited the fitting room.

I hear Nicholas serious talking but the minute I was in sight, his eyes glanced up and attached to my own. I continued walking until I reached the mirror. Nicholas' eyes travel down and up my body as the man besides him stands, "you are beautiful..." the old man whispers.

"Bella, this is the owner of the store Antonio." I smile as I shake his hand.

"A pleasure to be of your acquaintance, Mr Hernandez is a lucky man." I chuckled and looked in the direction of Nicholas. He rolls his eyes. "I will be right back. Let me leave you and Mr Hernandez alone."

As he exits the room, Nicholas gives me a wide-eyed look before slipping out of the chair. He approaches me and then stands immediately behind me.

I could have reached his chest, but he was taller. I inhale deeply as his broad hands caress my arms.

He pushes the lock that was covering my neck away as he slides it in close to my neck. He turns to face me in the mirror before lowering his head to touch my ears. "I don't like people complimenting what is mine before I do."

Then perhaps be quicker." He laughs. My eyes widened when I realised it was the first time, I had ever heard him laugh. It was beautiful. Perfect and not at all what I had anticipated. Sexy and deep.

As he turns me around, he grabs the back of my head and points it in the direction of his lips. I take a quick look at his lips.

The door opens and Antonio walks inside, he pauses by the door thinking if he should leave or not. "Oh, my apologies. Did I disturb something?" He asked, I glanced at Nicholas who took a quick look of my face before turning away to face Antonio.

"Nothing Antonio, do you have any more dresses for my wife?" I let out a staggered breath, did that really just happen. Did he-Did Nicholas-Did.

Did Nicholas just-just tease me?