Party || 22

I knew I moved around a lot when I sleep, but I didn't think I'd end up like this.  

My whole body was on top of Ashton's, as his arms wrapped securely around my waist.

I keep my eyes close and pretend to be asleep when I feel him draw small circles on my back with his fingers.

He's awake.

I try keeping my breathing even so he doesn't suspect anything. His hand begins to travel up my back to play with the end strands of my hair, twirling them between his fingers.

"Why are you doing this to me, Brie?" I hear him mutter to himself. I want to furrow my brows but that will indicate that I'm awake, so I keep still.

What does he mean by that?

Deciding to 'wake up', I groan, shuffling a little on Ashton.

Everything is calm until I open my eyes and look up at Ashton, because that's when the yelling starts.

"Why the hell am I touching you?!" Ashton yells, pushing me off of him.

I groan, moving so that my back his facing him as I feel my face heat up.

"Shut up." I mumble.

I feel him sit up and get off the bed.

"What did you do to me?" He mutters to himself and my heart begins to beat faster.

There it is again. What did you do to me. What does he mean by that?

I sit up, forcing away my sleepiness and look at him as he stretches.

"What?" I ask.

A look of realisation flashes his eyes as he straightens up, clearing his throat.

"I'll give to you your money some time this week." He mumbles, dismissing the words that came out of his mouth a few minutes ago before walking to his door.

"Wait, why didn't anyone wake me to say goodbye to my mom?" I ask, confused. I do remember waking up...

"You did wake up, but you were too tired to comprehend anything. I swear I had to carry your fat ass back up to bed." He mumbles and my mouth hangs open.

"Excuse me?" At this point, I don't even care what he means by what he said earlier.

He shrugs. "What? Do you want me to lie?" He says and I scoff.

I take a deep breath before smiling at him. "It's okay, I forgive you." I say as he clenches his jaw.

"Don't forgive me, stupid. You're meant to fight back." He says angrily yet all I do is smile back at him.

"Okay." I simply say, watching as he scowls, walking out the room and slamming the door shut.

I smile, victoriously. It always works.

I plan on going to the library today so I get up, walking to Ashton's balcony and climb onto mine.

I walk into my room and open my draw. Deciding on a something simple, I take my clothes out and quickly change into them.